Circle Line Adventures

I Skipped gym. But it might be a good thing though no matter what, I have to pay back next Saturday. Why I said it was a good thing coz I didn't expect to go to 11 stations in the new circle line opening. If i sit still in the train is one thing but getting off at every station is another. Nevertheless it was rather fun because it was free while we explored around. Some stations are rather outstanding in the architecture and design esp those with expected big crowds in the future who transit in and out of the city.


Actually i wldnt have been bothered but my younger brother is overenthusiastic abt this kind of thing. Unlike me with no career visions, i kinda can anticipate the kind of career path he wld go into provided the LTA takes him in. I suppose he will excel in the architecture coz he does good layout designs. I will b supportive in his future endeavours which means that i have to watch over his studies to make sure he doesnt stray. Dammit, such a big task ahead.


Actually, while walking around, he supplemented me with so many trivias regarding the various stations that the huge brochure didnt supplement. Infact he told me those trivias even before reaching the stations. I tried to act interested but im not really into..erm...technical stuffs so i ws jz half listening. Ah well, he knew anyway.


Ok, enough talk. Let the pics do the talking!


See my ghostly apparitions? hehe..


Circle Line's New Spokesmodel


Going down..


Dunno why...they remind me of the cow's udders


From far, I swear it looked like some giant sculpture but turned out the be huge pics instead.


Someone's big idea to go to the other side of the platform to take a pic..


Posing at the MRT gantry. I don't fear this thing will snap on my poor waist.


The programme highlights in some of the 11 stations.


My brother was so excited abt this whole trip though he did get tired eventually.

Comments

Popular Posts