Not to be Loved

*slaps Rahayu* Stop Watching Star Trek Rahayu! Stop watching!!

I cant help it...crudely saying, that scene was just frakking nice! But pfft....of course, somewhere along the line, they will cut off the beautiful momentum with a tragic death or separation. Like in the case of Battlestar Galactica....'Lost in Space?!!' wat the hell....

I think it's just trying to prove to us that love is not something that is easy to get nor is it easy to hold on to. Along the way, things are bound to happen whether we like it or not. And the worst part of it is that if it ends tragically, are we able to move on with our life or are we going to die inside?

I kinda am scared about that actually. Like why cant our life just be so smooth sailing with all good things NOT coming to an end? So it is easier to be like this..not falling in love...or be loved....and staying single now? Save me the headaches and the eventual trauma later. Dont get me wrong. I love the idea of falling in love...the sweet tender moments when you are with your loved one...but I cant bear to think about the things that are thrown our way like a tsunami being unleashed on a relatively serene beach.

I just do not know how to cope. I know I have been a fighter all this time. I know I can somehow crawl myself out of the deep hole and find a speck of sunlight. But I do not know the limit of my own strength. So I suppose it's easier not to be loved and cared for then..which pretty much sums up my curent life right now..heh.


post signature

Comments

Popular Posts