Angels and Airwaves

The things I do when Im running out of money. Walk home. But I still have to make a pit stop to buy groceries. Then, walk home. But it's good in the sense that I am able to save transport money, which by the way, part of it was 'eaten up' by the ezlink scanner in a bus last Sunday when the bus driver forgot to change the 'entry' sign on it to 'entry/exit' sign. That means if I scanned in my card to an 'entry' sign when I first board it and then come out of the bus through an 'entry' sign too, instead of 'exit', it would deduct the MAXIMUM FULL fare. That means 2 dollar plus!!! For a bloody journey that would cost less than 1 dollar!!!

Tsk...

And here I was trying to prolong my card usage which I just topped up before I boarded that fateful bus.

Call me calculative but it's something that I have to do. But there's a good thing out of walking home. I get to cut down my journey from 3 or 4 bus trips to just 2. Still it depends on the weather conditions. Like yesterday it was raining and I had to stop at the bus stop on the way back. So just as I thought...darn.....cant walk....then the rain stopped.

Maybe it's a sign from God in His bid to help me save money too. And indeed I did when the fare meant to use for my way back home is used for work the next day instead.

Talking about money. You know how it's nice to know that amidst the hustle and bustle of our lives, there is such a thing as angels. They walk among us and if ure lucky enough, you get to meet them or befriend them even. So in life, dont be too nasty to pple because it's really not going to do them good...and yourself either. Because if we need help at some point of our life, no one is going to offer help to you. Just think. We're not invincible. We are still vulnerable. But for some reason, I dont know what is going on, I just find that nowadays people are getting more self centered with their 'me first' attitude.

Change pple change...the world doesnt revolve around you....sigh...

Anyway to my angel, thank U! :)









Make the most of what you can do on your PC and the Web, just the way you want. Windows Live

Comments

Popular Posts