Blowing My Top

Sighz......Im going to be miserable until my pay finally comes in..abt a weeks' time. And I have to check the mailbox every single freaking day if there is a reply from the CPF with a cheque..and go home with my mum's annoying question of....'Da ade?!' (have already?)....but two days ago, I told her NOT to ask me coz I will tell her myself if have or not. Then yesterday she didnt ask..but I know she was dying to ask. Soon, she was lamenting about how long it would take for them to process...why cant they process any faster...and I was like...here we go again!!! I swear that woman has no sense of patience. AT ALL.

So pls God..if ure listening to my woes right now, PLEASE LET THEM RESPOND FAST. Money is one thing..but I cant stand my mum's annoying question already!!! I know Im usually a tolerable and patient person but when it comes to my mum, I can blow up easily.

Talk about annoying, last Saturday, I didnt close the head of the pipe in the bathroom too tight in the middle of the night and she was complaining the next day coz of the water wasted. I mean Im sorry already about it and it didnt happen like all the time. But ever since then, every single freaking time I went to the bathroom, she would always ask me 'Da tutup ketat2 belum?!' (have u turned it off tightly?)....I mean, come on!! It's understood already that I wont be so silly anymore! Plus it was in the middle of the night when it occured so it was an honest mistake. So I kinda blow up when she asked me again and she got angry with me with her childish way of scolding like how a kid throws a tantrum. But whatever....I just cant stand it when she gets so repetititve.

I dunno if it's a habit of mine but I dislike it when someone keeps saying about the same thing again and again. It's like very annoying and okay....fine if u cant hear me out the first few times but what I cant stand is when they dont listen because somehow they have something else in mind or they cant accept what I said.......so they keep asking again and again. For what also..I dunno. It's a big mystery.

And another thing that I dislike is when they keep questioning me until a point where they are fully satisfied with the answer. By then, I have lost my patience but I try to keep it in check because it's not nice to blow up on pple. Friendships can be ruined and relationships can turn sour and then the best bit? It's all my fault! It will NEVER be their fault? I blow up? Coz I got a freaking problem. NOT THEM! Why? Coz I was the one who blew up my top.

So pls, if u need to ask questions, pls think first. Sometimes it's just out of habit that pple like to ask which is fine but pls have the decency to check if you can find the answers within urself first or maybe figure it out first logically and not just shoot shoot shoot.



Enrich your blog with Windows Live Writer. Windows Live Writer

Comments

Popular Posts