Skip to main content

Beyond Enemy Line

I just watched this first episode of a new Japanese anime set in 1800s war torn Feudal Japan. Seriously, you have no idea how 'versatile' I am in terms of what to watch. Big budget movies like James Bond dont quite appeal to me. Anyway, back to this. Different parts of Japan were at war with one another and then one of the soldier actually formed a friendship with another soldier from an enemy state when he was sent there. So when he came back, his soldiers were attacked at seas by the opposing state where incidentally, his friend was also on board the enemy ship. Then while at the HQ, the key players actually congregated together opposing the underhand tactics used by the enemy ship. But he actually defended them calling them courageous for attacking the enemy line at such close proximity by misleading them with an American flag at first.

So of course they were suspecting some things were amiss because he was obviously not on their side. And before they could react further, he left and then stood by the edge of the cliff overlooking the seas wondering how his new friend was and wishing that he would be alive amidst the chaos the other night.

They havent got to the part as to how they became friends yet but I just thought it was interesting..like u know...wishing your enemy was alive instead of being dead. I suppose he learnt a lot of things about them that made him rethink that the war among them was pointless. But on the other hand, he might have been misled using the tactic of getting to know your enemy first before attacking them. So this 'friendship' would turn out to be nothing but fraud.

Hence, I was intrigued by the ongoing storyline later. So one request...........

PLEASE POST THEM UP QUICKLY!!!!

Anyway, the animation was rich like how the guy's long flowing raven hair beautifully framed his petite face. But the subtitles were a little bit too fast for me coz I suppose Japanese people speak fast?!

Loking fwd to watching it again.


post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...