Fork in the Road

hey,

know what? well yah..i havent been writing real stuffs..stuffs that are happening in my life..although I would say it's not that i have been whisked on some island with jason mraz crooning at my ears all day long..and night. Just that..uhm..it has been rather stressful. but Im hoping that it gets better. actually, I always hope for that. the only other thing I am hoping for is that the central provident fund is able to release my dad's retirement fund a bit earlie. I don't know if they are able to release it and if they do, I do hope that they don't be stingy about it. It is not because we're greedy or something...like we can't wait for him to turn to to 62, the average age of retirement in singapore, but it is so that my dad doesnt need to work as hard as before. I've talked about his medical condition and how it bothers me that he may not be able to work as he seems to get weaker and weaker. I would say his condition is slightly better since the day he left the hospital for the second time around. But, things don't change overnight. Or things simply don't change anymore and the best thing that we can do, is to either try to accept it or try to find alternative ways. For me, whenever there is a window of opportunity to help the family in one way or another, then, I'll try to grab it. It is not going to be an easy journey but life doesn't present you with a straight road ahead. At times, we do encounter a fork in the road and you have to pick the right path eventually.


I wish i can write longer. But, uhm....I got to catch csi:miami!!! RIght..talk about a serious opening topic.

Comments

Popular Posts