New haircut

Sometimes I like my hairstyle..sometimes I dont. But all i know that it is prettie unruly..out of shape..but because the initial haircut was well cut...it turned out alright when I grew my hair out. jZ that I cant stand the two heavy 'kinks' towards the end of the hair as it flips out.

But anyhow...i actually asked for a layer cut...that means same shape and all but jz that I want it look a lot neater..and az usual, it turned out different. Still, actuallie I tot its not that bad...for a cut thats onlie ten dollars..heh...it's a spur of the moment thing. I look more fresh..'younger'...and my hair dont look as heavy as it did before...






hairstyle before the 'chop'




New one

Different, eh? Well it helps that the weight loss also helps to reshape my face a bit so I actuallie look less chubby when I have this short hair. Normally I look 'rounder'..still, u have no idea how hard it is to maintain my weight to prevent it from coming up..even if seems to stay this weight for some time.

Haiz...remember my resolution is to lose yet another ten kg this year? I hope to do it fast man...so i can lose more..heh. Gosh..all this pulling...fast walking..lifting of weights..at the gym...make my veins along my arms more prominent. Gawd...my skin is so translucent..and my veins are so 'green'...pukes...better slap less of that whitening lotion along my arms already.

Comments

Popular Posts