Dream Date

hey...whats an ideal date for u? I know this sounds stupid and ridiculous maybe..haha..but I wouldn't mind a trip down to Seoul Garden..the barbeque people! Wooh! The luscious buffet spread with so much variety..i can ensure a two hour stay there is less than sufficient!

Right..and i come out of the restaurant smelling like barbeque myself..

BUt i want that! I know it sounds silly you're all dolled up with nice heels, outfit, make up and hair..and then u go into battle zone and I doubt u can look dainty while gorging on the food. The last thing u want..of coz..is letting ur date see u pig out on so much food. Right...somehow maybe my colleague is right..that may sound like a bad idea for a date..haha..

Right..so let's go to plan B. What would be my ideal date..if theres no seoul garden..that is? Okay, it may be a common date plan but i wanna go to suntec city and sit on the podium near the fountain of wealth while a laser show is being carried out. Right..so some of the laser images dont look that nice..but hey..they got this dedication thing going on right? I SO! dont mind my name being read out by the deejay on board and have a song dedicated to me! Love it..love it..love it!

Then okay..we must make out..err..I dont mean that kissing stuffs...I mean...make out some time to just chill and talk talk talk....coz this is basically how u get to know each other. Isn't it just splendid if we are along the riverline of the esplanade overlooking the fullerton square. Although u cant really see much in the dark and spot any sharks in the waters, it's the soft rippling sounds of the waters and the wind blowing softly on ur hair that gives such great definition to a date. But for me i need to put on some sculpting mousse on so that after that chill moment, i can 'shape' back my hair into its previous neat mode.

Hrm..what would i wear? Definitely skirt..short skirt..bwahaha! Okay....like i've got great legs in the first place. THink rahayu..think! OKay I know! I want to wear..fitting black pants...to give the silhoutte of long legs and to hide any ugly bulges. Maybe like 3 quarter black pants to show off a bit of skin round the ankles. Quite sexy..u know but just have to make sure it's shaven and moisturized. Hey, it's a first date right? haha..shouldn't go wrong on this. Then I shall wear a top that reads 'babe on board'. RIght...who needs a t shirt when we have an actual babe on board! wooh! Forget I said that...a purple top that is a bit clingy to give me a nice figure..so something nice to look at lah! hehe..but prior to that, mz work out a bit..maybe double up my usual gym time and jogging time and do some sit ups at night so my tummy will bulge out less a bit. Oh, the purple top mz have long sleeves because the last thing i want to show is the stretch marks on my arms..from the previous weight loss.

Okay shoes! My favourite topic! Definitely heels! But no thin heels, please. Not onlie can I NOT stand up on that...but it will give me aches half an hour into the date. Lets be subtle a bit on heels. It gives me height, grace and calf definition but shouldnt be too painful to kill me either. And also..mz be from some known brand like URS to show that I dont simply buy shoes from anywhere and i got class..hee!

Makeup? Little bit of glitter...no smokey eyes...although it will give the ultimate killer looks. I just want to put them on my eyelids to make my eyes sparkle a bit and the rest of the face will be ordinary with a hint of blush and a dab of gloss on my lids. Voila!

Hair...hrm...keep it simple with a light touch of sculpting lotion so that when the wind blows, it's not so much of a disaster. But more importantly, it must give me the 'flip' factor. U know like u flip ur hair like that..which gives ten points for sexiness. Then maybe i'll crimp my hair a bit on one side to give it a bit of definition since my hair isn't dyed or what.

And of coz..i'll spray a slight mist of 'happy' perfume from clinique...and if i got a second date, it will be 'miracle' by lancome..third date it will be 'heart' by clinique..fourth date? 'curious' by britney spears..like i'm curious why it can stretch to a fourth date..haha..!!

Oh well..these are just dreams that go out like bubbles..haha...whatever. But once in awhile, it's just great to put these thoughts on so maybe one day....just maybe.....u or i will get our dream date come true. Keep ur hopes high, my frenz!

Comments

Popular Posts