"what a morning"

Eurgh..sometimes I am rather ashamed of myself of being so so lazy...sometimes, doing something that will onlie relatively take me a few seconds, if I am damn tired, I wouldn't do. Mundane things like switching off the switches of my pc, charging my hp, and adjusting the alarm. Then today, the consequence of me, of not doing all three before I go to bed, ended up with my bro and my mum waking up barely 15 minutes before the school bus comes. And, err....of course, me trying to 'protect' myself, said that I did adjust the alarm time as my handphone tends to do something funnie: either it beeps non-stop, beeps every 1 min even after I press the button to end the misery (and mine too..) or never beep. At all. The last one is the most frustrating which often led me being accused of not adjusting the alarm though at times, I swear I did.

I can't remember if I did adjust the time as for the latest incident but onlie remembered holding it before I just fell asleep on the dot. My body system works in a farnie way. Either I have trouble falling asleep, that can stretch to a few hours of tossing and turning (thinking of ryan seacrest to invoke a dream doesn't work either), or when I did fall asleep, I don't know how, I don't know where...all I know suddenly, i'm in this place that place...kicking the ass of some bad guy in my dream.

Oh man, let me be a bit more conscious of my surroundings...eurgh....the agony of being a lazy gal. I can bear the consequences myself but not when it involves my other family members. I may escape having to skip the bus and send him to school personally using public transport but that's for today. Dunno about the rest of the week. Thank God today is friday and subsequently the weekend. Wait a minute...did I say it's Fridae?!! YAY TOMORROW NO WORK!!! Oops..supposed to be feeling remorseful....haiz...i'm ashamed of myself..i'm ashamed of myself (yay..tomorrow is saturday..woohoo).
*boring rating: 7*

Comments

Popular Posts