"A walk in the park.."

A walk in the park is easy peasy...after a few good years since the last time I stepped foot in the park nearby my home, I was back again at around 8 plus. Everytime, I passed by that park in the bus, whenever I went to a neighbouring shopping mall, it brought a flashback to my mind how I tried to exercise there, by jogging and walking as part of my training for my 2.4km. It was lonesome..tiring...in the end, I onlie went there twice. But I had wanted to go back there and tried my luck again..even after I am no longer in school and therefore subjected to the torturing (at least in my terms) napfa test. Eurgh..the agony.
But my recent efforts to stay healthy, for the purpose of feeling good and losing some weight in the process, brought me back to the park. This time with some company; my brother. It helps to know that there is someone slower than me..wahahaha.....but nevertheless, it doesn't feel so lonesome anymore. Even my effort to go down to the gym (next thursday) is not without company either. Tiredness I can endure, as long as I have some company who is just like me, who simply will not try to compare and contrast with me. To each his own...(or hers..if u are referring to me).
I just realised that exercising naturally will give you 'feel good' endorphins in ur body. When I see someone of a bigger physical size than me, munching on some friend goodies, I am like..at least I eat food from a certain foodplace (read: chicken wrap..yumz) only once a week and no longer eat cheap Mcdonald's burgers as part of my dinner. Bread and some good ol' biscuits can fill up along with some milk or soya milk. They're delicious and keeping urself busie at nite helps to make u forget that you're hungrie. I eat one major meal a day, during lunch, which keeps me quite full for the rest of the day.
Well, you know what? keeping healthy is not such a bad idea after all. YOu just need to practise self-control and lots of company who are in the same boat as you. wooh!!

*boring rating: 3*

Comments

Popular Posts