"Me new StrateGy.."

How's working life so far? So far so good...hehe..I'm kinda in a good company now, one of my original good friends when I first started werk. She has a pleasant personality and it's a pleasure talking to her too..besides she's my age too so we understand each other's sentiments. But you know how it is sometimes....somehow one person can get along better than the other person, if let's say there's more than two person in the group. We had this 'floater'...someone who'll come in our team temporarily to help out if one of us is taking half day or is on medical leave. The way they communicated, it's like they have a thousand of things to talk about. On the day before, they had worked with each other before and so did I the last week with the same person. But it's like they had worked for days. But who am I compared to her..I am 'boring'..hahaha....both of them share the interests in watching indonesian so-called real life 'horror adventures' in vcd format. They were like comparing stories and the scare factor. I, err....I skip horror movies entirely. Except maybe the movie Samara: Ring 2 coz I participated in a movie trivia hoping to win free tickets..heh heh..Oh, and the one where my colleague cum team mate was talking about how some malay food stall, in the past, attracted people to come at their shop by...get this.....dumping an underwear in the broth. The state of underwear..e.g clean or otherwise..is unknown. It adds to the 'oomph' factor which made people often coming back for more. Interesting..but disgusting.

The onlie story I can share is how some people, true to this day, used black magic to attract people to come to their food stalls especially at where there is fierce competition. Like the one in hougang, which my mum warned me not to buy, apart from their unhiegienic cooking (smoke and cook at the same time), saying that once you buy, you have the tendency to buy again and again because they cast a spell on you..wat the?!!! But the one my colleague was saying was in regards to the famous satay place, the Lau Pa Sat where the whole stretch is manned by satay sellers, and obviously there's fierce competition. One of her friends, who supposedly has the 'third' eye, can see ghosts or otherwise. And he spotted two black figures, standing uprite at one of the stalls, like bodyguards, which got him rather horrified. It made him to immediately move away from there and kinda ruined their plans of eating there.

So, bottomline is, me being me, sometimes try to just throw in a topic for conversations' sake, and I guessed my topic on how some shops, people just keep coming back for more, does the trick. I guess u can't shut me out completely..hehe..you're talking about rahayupopz here, hello?

Anyway hopefully, things will kinda pick up some speed and I get to know more interesting topic to talk about.

*Boring Rating: 5*

Comments

Popular Posts