"Embarassing Moment"

eurgh..the agony of having someone opening the door when you are still in the toilet. my young brother and I shared the same toilet, which is the handicapped toilet that's more spacious and erm..it helps to curb his fear of going into the toilet alone. Long story. Anyway, my mum called halfway and after he's done, i told him to turn away to talk to my mum and well..u know...As I was pulling down my skirt (thank god i was done with the business), I looked at the door handle as if not closed properly. Then it happened. A guy swung open the door. Already expecting the unexpected, I acted 'cool' though it must have been weird for him...how do i know? he stared for a good few seconds...PeRv! My brother kinda laughed and I was like...why you didn't close the door properly?! He said he did..but being kids..always in denial...would try to cover up their mistakes. Anyway, finished or not with the business, it was still darn embarassing..and it just HAD to be a guy opening the door, considering it's a unisex toilet. I mean, why can't he just go to the guys toilet. After all, he's ALONE..unlike me who has ten children, but onlie brought one brat inside.

So, ladies and germs, unless you want to perform for 'free', please ensure that all doors are properly locked before you do any business. Keep their nosy business away from your private one.

*no boring rating: too embarassed*

Comments

Popular Posts