"Now..officially I start the blog..reallie this time!"

Can someone finallie tell me I can blog? Oh I can alreadi? Haiz after more than a year of trying to write in a relatively unknown journal site, it gave me a problem even though it provided a new feature previously reserved for those with a paid service: the ability to change the template or the layout of the site. However, to cut the story short...after a few times of having to write with lots of angst, lots of blood and tears and lots of bullshit, everytime i tried to 'submit', the whole thing went back to square..a.k.a....a blank space. WAAAaaatttt the....??!!!!

So haiz..now I have to change my status to a blogger and that means...writing shorter stuffs..but fret not, being rahayuthelongwinded, i would still write wateva my brain asked me or the extent the person i'm writing about pissed me off. So like any regular blogger, who are anti-society, they would come up with a layout different from other bloggers to attract attention so that they know they are writing for a reason not for fun. But for someone who couldn't care less about the number of visitors, I have to go with the flow..if u know what I mean. So therefore i tot of the next most available people or person, besides ryan seacrest, that induces a wet dream: Greenday. Hope u like it.

Again, things are not wat they seemed to be when I 'preview' the site after making a few changes. However the onlie thing that went to square one as of this blog is the scrollbar. I made it a maroon coloured scrollbar to go along with the whole layout. It looked perfect when previewed but didnt show up once i submitted.

Since this blog is under a site where millions of bloggers flock, can someone PLEASE tell me how I can deal with this problems? Jz drop me comments or tag me.

Meanwhile, let me go off to werk first and seek for things to write about..can't wait!!

Comments

Popular Posts