"I worked out today!!"

you know what?!! I finallie went to the gym at work..woohoo! It brought back fresh memories from the time me and nats worked out together at the school gym when I was on the treadmill. This time the treadmill is a lot bigger (and more scarier, I mz add) and has a lot of functions, supposedly helping us to determine the kind of speed and slope inclination during our walk. I did for half an hour and though it was tiring, it was reallie cool to see my flushed face all over again..after a good workout. Instant radiant! It helps having a buddie who is also keen to lose weight. For now, my target is to lose 6 kg. I mean..that's mediocre, I know...but it's not THAT easie to lose that amount in a matter of one month onlie. Unless u enlisted help. EXPENSIVE help. I try to aim at that first, and then another 6 and another 6..that sort of thing.

I went to meet my friend, Rasool, after so long. I knew she was having tests and exams around the same timing and studying at a local community centre. So it was hard to call her...or when I called her, she is sleeping coz shes very tired. Although she has stopped working in February....I onlie found out recently..hehe..

She was telling me for a good one hour plus how she is willing to finance my studies. She knows I am having financial difficulties which makes it difficult for me to further my studies but she is willing to finance me like as in lend me the required money every year and then after that, I can pay her back, interest-free. This 'offer' is onlie for me as she wants me to continue my studies. I thought that's reallie bold and nice of her. But her onlie condition is that I go to australia to further my studies and get a PR status. Now THAT is a problem. I mean, it's not that I don't want to broaden my wateva u call that...but I can't afford to live my family behind. Though she said that I can send my money overseas to them...but being the eldest and the current 2nd breadwinner, I cant afford to leave them just like that. And it's gonna be difficult too persuading them to go overseas as we don't have any relatives in Australia, to begin with.

As good as it sounds, there will always be some kind of barriers. Oh well..we can onlie plan...and it's good to have some kind of goals...but how far we can carry it, depends a lot on existing factors or mindsets. Meanwhile, I'd like to do MY own goal setting. Wish me luck in this!

*boring rating: 4*

Comments

Popular Posts