"Sing Your Blues Away.."

my mum has been rather tensed..ever since my aunt's marriage is on the rocks and she agonizes over how my aunt kept giving her empty promises from the start as if playing a fool out of her. She promised her gold bangles, which I saw with my own eyes, she bringing her in, and then backing out saying maybe next time. Then when my father got his own contributions from the govt, she was the one making so much noise about it and my mum bought for her a piece of gold jewellery. Even the curtains, which she paid over 1000 to customise for her house, she promised to give to my mum and in the end, gave to another of her relative, supposedly already rich enough to afford their own.

Yesterday, she cried after my aunt told her a sobbing story of her life, living under little money now, after her husband suddenly tot he's a young man all over again. But the way she puts it, it's like my mum has never suffered before and my aunt onlie talks about getting rich, putting her money into this share that investment this insurance that bank.....but when my mum asked for financial help the other time for our power supplies..she called almost everyday saying that it's true she don't have money. So don't harbour bad tots about her on not having to help. When my mum finallie told her wat happened the other time last december, like how we managed to pay so fast, she said that a friend of mine helped after I plead on the internet. And then I paid with my own money the other half of the amount. No thanks to her.
So that's why when my aunt gave her empty promises...that if she sells her house after the divorce proceedings, she'll give her money. Then she'll give or buy for her jewellery. My mum wouldn't care less about it anymore.
Then, today for the first time after some time, she finallie laughed. She was trying to pull a stunt...by singing some lines of a song from a famous singer. It was hilarious and she laughed till she almost couldn't..hahaha....
I guess sometimes you have to take a backseat and not be so caught up with other people's problems. They can promise us all their riches, but when the time comes when they finallie taste a bit of wealth on their hands, they can hardly remember what they say to us. LIke what my mum told her sister, your wealth is yours to keep.

Hey, meanwhile listen to a snippet I did on a song I have been singing throughout the day...hehe..prepare to be tortureD.

my version of 'if you're not the one'

*boring rating: 4*

Comments

Popular Posts