"Stupid Mirrored Room"

HI!!!

I'm finallie doing something about my yahoo auctions after realising that i..ahem..put on weight...and that having people getting thinner and thinner around me doesn't help. AT ALL. I'm selling my clothes. Oh, and u know what is more sickening? Them lamenting about how fat they are....then giving me this...'should i tell her she's fat too?' kinda look. OH bullz....anyway, I dont go around putting on a mop for a face and just relish on how fat I am becoming nowadays. Last time, I did a diet check, there's nothing drastic which I did, that involves stuffing myself. Even the good 'ol..er..old chang kee...I limit it to once a week. I mean, how CAN I manage to do that? Simple. It's the act of nature, I suppose. Everytime, I am tempted to buy my fav chicken fat..I mean, wrap, there's ALWAYS someone with a big butt standing there and about to buy. While I relish in buying onlie one pathetic chicken wrap, they seemed to buy more than that. Okay, at least I know how to control.

I don't know whether am I getting fatter or wat. I probably wouldn't care as long as I don't look all frumpy and stuffs. but I seemed to be given rooms for my vision screenings in schools that HAVE mirrors. Although I like looking at myself, but not how I look when I sit down. So err...jelly like!!! Then my new colleague, though she's not exactly thin either, she knows how to dress well. And it's like after a guy drops her ( I mean, they're jerks too..so who cares), someone in line is always waiting for her. And her boyfriend is getting thinner and thinner...and get this...the last one was an army personnel. So he's gotta be slim. But can't help it too. She dresses well and looks good too...me? I'm so frumpy looking (guess I was depressed from looking at the mirror way too much) that I look years older than I actually am. But wearing clothes meant for my age...well, they make me look 'fatter'.

Maybe I'm just too conscious. It's not as if this is the first year I got fat. I have been like this all along. Oh hell. Let's hope the next school i go to doesn't have mirrors in the room. Or I have to write this bull again.

*boring rating: 7*

Comments

Popular Posts