"Spiritual....ohm...OHM...!!"

Damn..I am so tired. After trying (in vain) to run and be inspired by one of my friends, who lost damn a lot of weight..my thighs could onlie take me so far. But I would say that it is a good improvement from last week when I could barely run one round. And that now, when I don't have a company like the last time, with my brother, it would have gotten a bit lonesome. But I kinda liked to breathe in the fresh air and just enjoy my exercise. Of course the disadvantage of walking and running around the park several times, was getting a tad bit boring..what with all the repeated sceneries (blue stairs rail, basketball court, fitness station, carpark...repeat after me..blue stairs rail, basketball....), and in my head, there is no song that I can recite..which is odd, if you ask me. So, i just stuck to counting..losing my count....counting again.....but it felt good just sweating it out. And I always had this phobia someone will just suddenly 'encourage' me to run faster so I spent time coming up with excuses in my head, everytime a jogger was about to pass me. I tot of...'i'm just recovering..so can't exercise much..'my knees just undergone an operation..' & 'i shouldn't be running..err...my doctor says so!'

Besides trying to do something with my physical being, I just started to strengthen my spiritual being. It's not a matter of strengthening actuallie..erm..let's just say, I have been neglecting for yonks...and it doesn't help that my current team mate, whose swearing, cleavage-baring, tight-fitting pants..still do not neglect her religion, and respect certain significant days of the Islamic calendar, I am thoroughly ashamed of myself. Me, the supposed more innocent one, who doesn't drink or visit clubs, wear revealing clothes......have to listen to her bantering about the world coming to an end. And how is she so scared of having her life end just like that even though she's still young and have yet to explore the world in depth.

So forget about trying to learn how to drive..(for now that is)....and get in touch with the most basic of my needs. Gawd, I sound so serious in this post. But I think I can do it. Everything's worth a try if it's good for you, rite? Well..maybe not all...Anyway, wanna say congrats to my friend angie for starting her blog. She writes well and do visit her at http://pyrohazaard.blogspot.com , u hear?!!!

Comments

Popular Posts