Free Make up from a Colleague :)

Bobbi Brown Beauty Rules and Mac Lipstick


So blessed! At one point I was almost beating myself up (not physically of course) on why I just had to settle for the Bobbi Brown's beauty rules make up palette when OMG, I'm knee high in debt. I could have just settled for the lipstick.


But you know what? I got them all...for free! A total value of $35. You tell me, do people give away brand new make up for free just like that?! 


Simply wow. She kept insisting that I don't have to pay for it. I don't believe such kindhearted people exist. Simply can't. Even though I can't really stand some of the boys at my workplace which is also a school by the way, I am happy that I am working along side such kindhearted colleagues. Truly appreciative of it :)


Anyway, as mentioned in my previous post, she got for me the Bobbi Brown's beauty rules makeup palette which is for beginners but I think it should be all good for non pro peeps like us. Like hello, it's Bobbi Brown. It also contains the popular rouge pots aka lipsticks? Oh yah, I also got the mac lipstick. My first eva original mac product! *grins*


This coming week, I will be giving a bunch of my makeup stuffs to a friend as I have been destashing quite a lot as I felt I don't think I needed that much. I didn't charge her such as making her pay at least half price. It's all hers. Of course she is very happy and I'm also happy because in returned, I got these :)


So just a thought that well, good things will come your way if you are able to help out or simply display your kindheartedness and you will be duly rewarded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 1st December & Life's Updates

10 Quirky Things About Me

National Gallery Light to Night Festival