Things Can Only Get Better

I hope my luck didn't turn out for the worse...again...coz I just bought a quad eyeshadow online from Stila. I wanted it so badly for quite a long time and told myself when I get my pay, I'm gonna get it and even though I am on the way to financial recovery, I guess one little item won't hurt :S 


Sigh. It will be my last make up purchase, I promise! Damn those youtube videos!


Hey, speaking of luck, how many of you actually believe in things like astrology, palm reading and what not? While I think all of them are interesting as they somehow give a sneak peek of your fate and your personality, I don't believe in them totally. It's not that I don't, I just can't. Like now, under the Chinese astrology, people born in the year of the rooster, will face some sort of financial crisis and I just cannot start believing that what they say is true. Things happen for a reason in life and at times, it's an after effect of how you have been leading your life. 


But of course, since they're offering snippets of your future, curiosity can get the better off me but I just have to not take it too seriously. If we know what life has to offer for us in future, it just takes the fun out of it. Based on my palm reading, by my colleague, she said that I will get married in future. And all these years, I thought I was destined to be single all my life and I have already embraced  my singlehood..haha. Of course I know you heard me whine before like how I wish I get asked out on a date but no, I promise you won't hear of such stuffs again. Why? There's many more things that I have in mind which need more immediate attention than not being able to score a date.


Anyway, while the good news can be so heartening to hear, it's the bad news that can set some gloom and doom in our life and may even upset it. While there are things that we can change in our life, some of them we just can't and we have to just live with it. Whatever the circumstances, we must always be of the stand that we have to be truly happy in our life because we only got one. Even those who are seriously sick, they are encouraged to be strong mentally so that they can spend their remaining days not feeling dreadful. I guess you can say, we have to live our life to the fullest.


So if you are like me, currently facing difficulties, take heart that things can only get better. Meanwhile, don't just sit there and do nothing. Get help if necessary. Rise out of this poverty circle or the difficulty you are facing. Remember that God will help you in more ways than one and He doesn't just leave you in a lurch like that. Do remember, that if you think your life sucks at the moment, there are other people who are in far worse situation than you are. It's also one of the reasons why I try to not be so bothered about some stuffs like how my abs are not flat, how I'm not as pretty as some people, why I'm still single blah blah blah. I just want to be a happier person by doing the things I like and improving on my current life.


Currently I have started my own project to make accessories and make moolah out of them and hopefully, in more than a weeks' time when I get my performance bonus, it will be more than last year. Not that I'm greedy but I have a family to support and while I am more than glad to provide for them, I also have my own needs. Of course I won't go overboard and overspend but I am just going to use the money as an opportunity to start on a new clean slate and have lesser outstanding bill payments. While I thought I could applaud myself as a good saver, I guess you could say that some things in life are just not within my control. Even if I have to start all over again, it's okay. I just have to lean to slowly pick myself up and begin the journey to financial freedom again.

follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts