Gambate!

I haven't been blogging...such a dreary time. And on top of that, I'm not feeling too good. Still, I feel blessed at times because I'm always touched by the kindheartedness of people especially towards me knowing my position. So I've said about how I'm pretty much down in the dumps coz I'm financially constrained, it's okay, I take heart that things will get better. So I've been contemplating on buying this and that when I get my pay, which thankfully is today so wait no more, I thought that I'll just work on improving my financial state. Don't want to feel in the dumps again. I guess I will recover soon and if I want to start spending money on myself again, I shall only do it in May.


I shall continue to blog in awhile and let's hope for a speedy recovery for my finances.


Gambate!

follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts