Winchester Brothers

Yup...presenting the brothers from Supernatural. Sam and Dean Winchester. Which is which? If you think the taller one is Dean who is the older brother you're so wrong.


Dean Winchester is the short stout one and Sam..the younger brother...is the lean heartthrob looking one. I can't imagine the actors swopping roles because Dean who is played by Jensen Ackles obviously looks tougher than Sam of which the actor is played by Jared Padalecki or something like that surname coz obviously, you know who is Rahayu's favourite. The short and buff looking one with those oh so gorgeous biceps peeping from under his short sleeves lah! Tsk....as if you don't know my type.


Everytime I look at the screen caps of the episodes while trying to get in the mood to start watching the show for real than just read on the net, I kinda chuckle at times seeing how dean had to look up to Sam to talk or how Dean stood like a head shorter than Sam. But can't blame Dean or in real life..Jensen. Because Jared is freakingly tall! He's a 6ft 3in guy...which is at 1.9m. You tell me....can you blame Jensen for looking 'short'?! But I don't mind. Jared looks too lean-ish and young-ish for me. Hell, he's born a year younger than me and I don't quite dig that..haha. But Jared coming out of the shower half naked...wooh! This guy obviously works hard to get that toned sculpted body of his complete with a six pack even though to me....it's nothing compared to Jensen's biceps.


Jensen Ackles rules! Move over......all the guys I have ever liked or crushed on!




Dean and Sam Winchester. Jensen as Dean probably cursing the producers for hiring Jared as Sam because it is quite insulting having to look up to a guy a head taller than him yet younger.



Aww...my sweetie pie decided that the leather overcoat or oversized windbreaker is simply too hot for him? Dumb producers only making him wear shirts like that in the promotional pictures. Can't they see how those biceps yearn to be exposed and admired? Then again, can't ask for too much coz they obviously were thinking about me when they chose him as one of the two leads. I like his hair too. Jared's hair is only good to be messed up by horny girls in their late teens.


In case you're wondering....Jensen is not short nor average. He is 6ft 1in which is 1.85m. If I meet someone as tall as him in Singapore..probably will not take a second glance but with those biceps..fooh....you had me at hello.

Comments

Popular Posts