*Cough*

i just realised that my last entry was riddled with doses of me being half asleep and half trying my best trying to write a decent entry even though I can wait for the next day or night to do so. When I was reading..I went..'what the hell am I talking about.....' If you are like me and clueless about the sh*t that I was writing, join the club.


Okay in short, I was on the brink of getting sick and true enough, I could not sleep well because I was running on fever the whole night. I think that was how my brain got messed up a bit..


So I didnt develop a full fever and still managed to pull myself out of the bed though still rather groggy coz i know a cold shower would get my system going...at least like 10% more. YOu can't term me as a workaholic coz my work doesn't rule me especially when I am back home. That will be schoolwork...as in my brother's stupid homework. But being a calculative half moron, I somehow equate doctor=$$$ which is NOT the same as marry a doctor=getting a lot of $$$.


So here I am...trying to not face the fact that rahayu (thats me) is truly sick. I have lost half my voice...my speaking voice is already soft and then you top that with bouts of phlegm...so ta-dah!! my voice is hardly audible now and very croaky. Btw, it's not sexy. Right now, I feel a bit weak and quite breathless especially when I was out just now buying breakfast for the family because I am not able to breath well through my nose coz of a bit of flu and my throat is almost choked with sticky substance plus my chest hurts a bit when I cough so I try my best not to.....


Right now.............the mattress looks SOoooo goood.


Oh gawd. Looks like I wont be blogging for awhile..unless I can lay my head down on the table and attempt to type with one finger at the same time. The only right thing to do now to delete my last entry.

Comments

Popular Posts