quickie entry

Okay, I am going to do a quick blog..heh..hence, the term quickie. I thought i'd better do something productive for once like maybe catching up on my reading. I have three books that are pending which I have not even touched except move them around my room..hehe. I just thought that digital photography is a huge huge thing in itself as well as adobe photoshop. Can be rather overwhelming but once we get the hang of it, it will be a damn great thing. So far, I didn't really share my interest on photoshop with anyone except for one of my friends who is already very proficient with computers and I don't even look like that sort. But once you show the interest on wanting to know more certain stuffs like photoshop and I.T. for instance, that's it, I'll be like a choo choo train. If you don't put a brake on me, I'll be shedding my 'I am so clueless about computers' looks and dropping terms and descriptions like I read the manuals for a living. So jz now, I was overwhelmed by the extensive collection of adobe photoshop books. Practically, those books which I have searched over their online enquiry to find out the location, I didn't really take note that they were mostly available in library at Orchard. I would be jz slightly disappointed that they're not available in the library I was in which is mainly community libraries in rather nearby shopping centres. But jz now, I was almost like being someone who has never seen so many books at the same time with my 'wows'...'ooohs'...and 'ahhs'...that my friend was asking me to stop it...haha..Gawd, why didn't anyone tell me about their extensive media collections? And I was thinking that probably the collection over at the branch in orchard is very much limited and restricted when it comes to borrowing. But no.....I tell you, it makes me more determined to finish up damn quickly the books which I borrowed from cheng san library, return them and get my ass to the library at orchard asap! haha...what a freak.


Anyway, my friend of so many years just turned a year older and it wasn't a happy go lucky kind of event for her (like how I am practically every year..heh.) as her mum was hospitalised. She was sad that it wasnt a pleasant stay for her mum who is already terrified of being in hospital. However, it could not be avoided and she couldn't bear to see her mum suffering with the numerous tests done on her which involved putting in long scopes of camera into her body through the upper and lower openings. Can you imagine having this long long thing poking your body..from the inside..without any anaesthetic drugs given? gawd!!!!!!! And then being poked several times on your arms as the vein is hard to locate and if it is located, blood couldn't be drawn out. And..ouch! ouch! ouch!! I will simply scream my head out if I ever get in a similar situation when the doctor keep poking and as if digging on the same spot to draw the blood out which didn't quite come out. Man..!!!! We're not ur experimental guinea pigs! We're just human beings who are already experiencing extreme pain and we seek for approprItaliciate medical attention in the hospital. But please have some decency to be careful with the patients' needs and not be so damn rigid with their procedres.


Okay, Im starting to feel a tad bit sleepy actually for someone who is rather used to sleeping at 330 ish in the morning. I know it's damn bad and there will be like 'shadow' underneath my eyes which will disappear over few days with a certain eye cream I am using.


K....i'll holler later!

Comments

Popular Posts