Skip to main content

Nice Tunnel!



Actually, I kinda have quite a few things to update or write about but I've been hanging out for quite some time at the internet..infact, it will always seem that i want find out about something or jz wanna write but these days, I will have to clear the hurdles slowly and this time, seriously mz have some grip on me life. It ain't easy but are we all entitled to basically survive in our harshest reality. Anyway, Im pretty tired to blog that much of an entry as I've been trying to 'brush up' on my digital photo retouching...and so far, i jz realised tat i've yet to even master the basics of photoshops. OH well, dont we all have 24 hours each day?


But i'll jz leave some photos here...as my friend and I hanged out with each other on the last Saturday. My friend was redeveloping her interest in photography and right now, I simply loved the pictures taken in the tunnel. It made quite a difference besides not figuring out what is the purpose of the tunnel being there...some more, it was made to look very 'futuristic'
instead.


Okay, for the first time I suppose..keke..I actually planned on a piece of paper about what the blog entry will be all about. But dunno if I will write mostly what I wrote on paper..coz aren't I fickle-minded enough? haiz..self control rahayu..self control! Actually, I meant to also say that it would be 'quite' an update..hehe..once I get the right time and opportunity to put up an entry. Enjoy..yet again!

ps: I seriously loves the tunnel shots? Did I say that already earlier? Oh well..I say it again...I love 'em!!




aznur getting all ready for the continuation of our nite out!






obviously aznur was stunned by my beauty..heh...*kidding gal!*






I tried to achieve that 'fierce' model look butdidnt even come close!





wah the flashes damn strong sey....! my eyes!!






hrm..looks nice eh? oh sorry..was admiring my legs..hehe





I was talking about a lipstick which I FINALLY found stashed somewhere
and she took my foto ..sheesh! haha..





isn't this nice?!! nice pose too! gawd..i ain't photogenic..no wait..
im a photo genius! sounds more like me..hahaha! as if..








If only there is a big fan to blow wind to my skirt for that silly dramatic effect..but..
looks good to me still! very the nice!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Ray of Light

The act of falling in love. Very subjective and it also depends on the object you desire. Well, if it is the 'whoa mama!' sort of hunk or good looker, then yours truly has fallen in love many times over and over again. But a guy who has stolen my heart for good..well...that has yet to happen. But let's not talk about my non existent love life. Let's just ponder over the act of falling in love. From what I have observed through several tv shows or even movies, I gather that well..not everyone is so lucky to have fallen in love at first sight. It takes time, and maybe it will even take boyfriend after boyfriend or girlfriend after girlfriend before reality smacks your face and you end up with your very first boyfriend (gasp!). What a truly merry go round. Hey, it happens. Because we make mistakes and we are too blind to notice how someone can truly bring you happiness by their sheer volumes of care and concern for you. In the midst of crisis, a ray of light shines through...