Nice Tunnel!



Actually, I kinda have quite a few things to update or write about but I've been hanging out for quite some time at the internet..infact, it will always seem that i want find out about something or jz wanna write but these days, I will have to clear the hurdles slowly and this time, seriously mz have some grip on me life. It ain't easy but are we all entitled to basically survive in our harshest reality. Anyway, Im pretty tired to blog that much of an entry as I've been trying to 'brush up' on my digital photo retouching...and so far, i jz realised tat i've yet to even master the basics of photoshops. OH well, dont we all have 24 hours each day?


But i'll jz leave some photos here...as my friend and I hanged out with each other on the last Saturday. My friend was redeveloping her interest in photography and right now, I simply loved the pictures taken in the tunnel. It made quite a difference besides not figuring out what is the purpose of the tunnel being there...some more, it was made to look very 'futuristic'
instead.


Okay, for the first time I suppose..keke..I actually planned on a piece of paper about what the blog entry will be all about. But dunno if I will write mostly what I wrote on paper..coz aren't I fickle-minded enough? haiz..self control rahayu..self control! Actually, I meant to also say that it would be 'quite' an update..hehe..once I get the right time and opportunity to put up an entry. Enjoy..yet again!

ps: I seriously loves the tunnel shots? Did I say that already earlier? Oh well..I say it again...I love 'em!!




aznur getting all ready for the continuation of our nite out!






obviously aznur was stunned by my beauty..heh...*kidding gal!*






I tried to achieve that 'fierce' model look butdidnt even come close!





wah the flashes damn strong sey....! my eyes!!






hrm..looks nice eh? oh sorry..was admiring my legs..hehe





I was talking about a lipstick which I FINALLY found stashed somewhere
and she took my foto ..sheesh! haha..





isn't this nice?!! nice pose too! gawd..i ain't photogenic..no wait..
im a photo genius! sounds more like me..hahaha! as if..








If only there is a big fan to blow wind to my skirt for that silly dramatic effect..but..
looks good to me still! very the nice!








Comments

Popular Posts