Everyday

Since I got mere minutes to write..and this being the beginning of a new month (and new bank balances thanks to govt contributions)...I think I shall come up with this song lyrics.


nb:technically, they're not but you can like sing or hum along to it if you want


Everyday I aim to....
wake up with a brand new confidence
be punctual for work
be prepared early for work
look fashionably good
moisturise at least twice
eat healthily and in moderation
exercise at least ten min on stepper
walk and stand with the right posture
be nice to my family (hard but worth a try)
spend time on my designing hobbies
organize my time well
watch my expenditures
teach my brother his homework
not bring myself down
not to be majorly irritated by mum's instructions
wash my face at night
write in my diary online or offline
charge my handphone and mp3 player
drink at least two bottles of water
do a kind deed
not put on a sour face
plan my online shop layout
cut and paste magz and newspaper articles
learn some new facts
plan my e magazine
write down my expenditures
So far those are what I can think of..and to think my life is dead boring..haha..no wait..it IS.

Comments

Popular Posts