HAPPY BDAE RAHAYUPOPZ!!! YAHOO!

*singing to the tune of 'It's a Small World'*

There is just one girl
and her name is popz.
Cos she's so damn popular
u'd love to gawk...

There's so much I can say
'bout this gal I have laid...
she's my bdae gal after all!

Chorus:

It's.... her bdae after all!
It's her.......... bdae after all!!!!
It's......... her bdae after all!!!
It's her birth...birth....day!!!

VERSE 2:

Now my name is Caruso
and I love her so..
but she's angrie with me
for dating a chinese girl in Miami.

Well she threatened that gal
and choked her with a pearl
she's my bdae gal after ALL!!!!!!!!

ONE MORE TIME u HEAR!

Chorus:

It's........ her bdae after all!
It's....... her bdae after all!!!!
It's........... her bdae after all!!!
And she can do.... what.... she WANTS!!


lyrics by David Caruso of CSI:Miami and lover of Rahayupopz













Comments

Popular Posts