"Sherry's Brother's Wedding Day!"

hey...my good friend's brother just recently had his wedding and though I have not spoken to him in my life..but hey..he IS after all the brother of my friend. ANyway, was honoured to be invited to his wedding..which is quite a 'feast' considering there are a few 'pretty' arab boys...though too young to considered as my future potential husband that will eventually 'tie' me up to my friend's clan.

anyway, it was quite an affair as there was a lot of food and cakes..plus other small tidbits that were constantly replaced with new ones..loved it! but the waiters and waitresses jz zoomed in to quickly to the guests' empty plates jz as they finished up their last bite and was wiping their mouth. Like hello? Heard of second helpings in a buffet styled wedding?! I know they were rushing as the places were quite limited and they jz wanted to clear for the next guests but still, though they did ask if we were done....but like i said, It WAS a buffet.

so much for the ho hum...though not many of us turned up..but my friend was too busie zipping around the guests and she looked great in her yellow malay traditional outfit though i looked better in my fav light blue outfit...duh...popularity reigns..

rite then...we did manage to squeeze in a few fotos with my digital camera and here they are..the long awaited fotos..though I did send an email to my friend to be fwdlah....



aznur glad nats came back from her european trip. or either that she was nervous being around nats.



if i can't pose with the brother..might as well pose with the sister



yes..the VIPs of the ceremony..though aznur looked a bit out in her pink instead of blue outfit..haha..



sherry: 'hey! this is supposed to be my family's day..not you two girls' day!'




well....even though was told to shift behind later...i still reign by being in the center of e pic at least with my camera..woohoo!



Comments

Popular Posts