Skip to main content

"Sherry's Brother's Wedding Day!"

hey...my good friend's brother just recently had his wedding and though I have not spoken to him in my life..but hey..he IS after all the brother of my friend. ANyway, was honoured to be invited to his wedding..which is quite a 'feast' considering there are a few 'pretty' arab boys...though too young to considered as my future potential husband that will eventually 'tie' me up to my friend's clan.

anyway, it was quite an affair as there was a lot of food and cakes..plus other small tidbits that were constantly replaced with new ones..loved it! but the waiters and waitresses jz zoomed in to quickly to the guests' empty plates jz as they finished up their last bite and was wiping their mouth. Like hello? Heard of second helpings in a buffet styled wedding?! I know they were rushing as the places were quite limited and they jz wanted to clear for the next guests but still, though they did ask if we were done....but like i said, It WAS a buffet.

so much for the ho hum...though not many of us turned up..but my friend was too busie zipping around the guests and she looked great in her yellow malay traditional outfit though i looked better in my fav light blue outfit...duh...popularity reigns..

rite then...we did manage to squeeze in a few fotos with my digital camera and here they are..the long awaited fotos..though I did send an email to my friend to be fwdlah....



aznur glad nats came back from her european trip. or either that she was nervous being around nats.



if i can't pose with the brother..might as well pose with the sister



yes..the VIPs of the ceremony..though aznur looked a bit out in her pink instead of blue outfit..haha..



sherry: 'hey! this is supposed to be my family's day..not you two girls' day!'




well....even though was told to shift behind later...i still reign by being in the center of e pic at least with my camera..woohoo!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...