"Me and My Sims"

Dats it...I am going to be cured of this addiction! I can do it! I can banish this problem forever! If others can do it..and survive from it..so can i! I am going to get my life back into the groove..doing things that I used to do...or supposed to be doing...and not making people wait and wait....for nothing. I am gonna get a griphold on my life..especially after turning a year old just after a week...yes...i..CAN!

Yeah rite..as if...the reason why I am not playing the Sims 2 as of now..is because my brother is playing..BAH!!...and even as I am typing this..I am feeling the chill. The chill of wanting to play the Sims 2...like I got this tot...'hey! I am not supposed to be typing this! I am supposed to play the SIMS!!!' Then my heart beats are audible because I am 'forcing' myself to get out of that addiction by turning to my blog. Writing so far..two paragraphs..is a challenge in itself.

So er...I am supposed to post this blog entry regarding the birthday threat..that was like wat...two weeks ago?!!! And how I went through the trouble to get a loan from some private company so that me and my colleague could share? Though I am not exactly having any financial difficulty or that my colleague is herself experiencing some hardship.....we both have a different reason to get the loan. For me is to merely fill up the 'gaps' in my account..heh...and for my colleague cum good friend....is for this up and coming hari raya where spending is NOT at a minimal.

Yeah..so I was rather disappointed at the system. It is of course expected of a new company but they are not so concerned about the aftermath like what happens after u get the loan. Look..I tell ya how bad it is. I don't even know why they reduced the amount by 1k...though it's just 4k that I borrowed..considered a minimum in terms of an average loan payout. That cant even support an international diploma course. Of course..I am not gonna get that 4k...just half of it..And now that they further reduce the amount by 1k...of coz..it doesnt take a math genius to know that the share I get is further halfed. To me..with that 1.5k..I don't even NEED to take a loan. TRust me....that amount..I give myself less than a week if I am feeling extra 'spendthrift'. Like..come on!....don't they ever do a research on the fees of diploma courses provided by private institutions?!! Yeah..I know it's quite substantial already...but what is the initial fees that they so-called calculated...doesn't even include exam fees..registration fees..admin fees..yadah yadah. If you can close ur eye and not be calculative over the total amount you will be spending on such course..then you wouldn't realise it. But if you do..you will probably think that you'd rather get a bigger loan than that.

Right.....I am talking as if I myself am gonna take up a course. Actually no lah..but they're quite persistent on asking me what I need the loan for. I just say.....err...education?..hee...of course I can't tell them i am borrowing for fun or for this hari raya right?!! Persistent....coz they asked me so many questions..often REPEATED questions..like it's gonna do me any good as in the first place..they're not providing an education loan. It's just..A LOAN....Fine..u wanna know where this loan is going to. But I guess they shouldn't be so intrusive like the wat where and why questions....and in the end..after providing them with answers that do not require documental proof on this education thing..they STILL reduce my loan by 1k? What's this? I have a clean record..I am not on hire purchase..which I have told them 3 times....I don't have any credit card or car loans...and also at the end of the day...based on my salary..they should know that the payment of 240 plus every month..is of course possible too. Haiz...oh...and what is the ultimate thing here that i want to put across? Rite after they reduce that loan....I don't even know how much I am supposed to pay them every month. I mean..they just gonna wash their hands off after giving me that loan?! Aren't they concerned about the customer? SO..they're just gonna deduct that amount thru' giro..and that's it. We have the rite to know how much will be deducted every month..it's not gonna be a case of simply deducting k?

Eurgh....and it didn't occur to me to ask them there right after one of the staff called me by name quite loudly like 'hey..rahayu..u're here already!' WOW...now EVERYONE knows my name and EVERYONE knows I took up a loan. So..my thought is to get out of there fast. And my colleague who will be getting half a share here...does have questions in her head which I am supposed to ask...but seriously, it didn't occur to me coz I have never taken up a loan in my life. What i know is that I get the money..make sure the repayment is to me..affordable..and I wanna pay it fast and quickly. I asked her why she didn't ask them just now..I mean since we are sharing..but she said if she asked...it would arise suspicions as the loan is under my name not hers. True...k..but i promised her that the next time they call me I am gonna shoot them some questions especially the all important question..'Why the heck you reduced my loan amount even though I have a clean record and a good enough reason??'...K..I am not really gonna ask in that manner lah..but I can be rather straight forward..my personality on the fon and upfront is different because the advantage of the fon for me at least...I don't see the person's reactions. So I am more at ease when asking them stuffs.

Sighz....I don't know man..on one side I am quite regretful about taking up the loan coz I don't reallie need it..but on the other hand I do wanna help my friend too. I trust her coz she has been my confidante for the past two years...and so far the best colleague to work with..because she knows what her responsibilities are and she's not 'pushy' like 'you go and do it!'...what she has to do..she does it well. She doesn't push responsibilities around and she's fun to be with too lah. Okay..in the worse case scenario..if let's say..she can't pay..at least I do have a 'backup' which is also a reason why I don't dare borrow so much also lah.

So..the money isn't in yet...and let's see now...am gonna replan my finances again..woohoo! Oh and I survived half an hour without playing the Sims..double woohoo!

Comments

Popular Posts