Skip to main content

So Is this Finally Over?

If you ever read my blog, you would probably guess that I'm currently crushing on one of the gym guys since like middle of last year. He's just someone who comes in every Sunday, and Saturday too coz he was there too when there was one time I changed the day. I dont know what exactly is charming about him coz he doesn't even talk to anyone, except for that two occasions and that was a really quick one and for the first time, I saw him smile, like orhmagawwd. 

I was still toying over whether I should end this crush once and for all knowing that it's an unhealthy obsession although I secretly wished that he would chat with me. But if he doesn't chat with anybody there, what gives for him to chat with me instead, you know. Then after that I would go back and forth with being okay for him to chat with me and then totally want to forget about him and just go to the gym for the sake of keeping my health in check. After that, I see him and his to die for biceps, and I am back in the game of stealing glances of him.

But I think now it may be finally over like I don't think I am ever going to see him again. It's been 3 weeks since I last saw him. Even then, the last time ever I saw him,, he came around 6.30pm and I was going to leave once I was done with the machine. He came in a hurry and I was so happy, inside of course..can't show on the outside for obvious reasons, lol.

When I left, for someone who largely ignores my presence, kinda see him looking at him from the other end of the gym and I swore I could have died inside. Alas, that was really the last time. I couldn't come the following week because I would be having exams the next day. But I don't know, he might not even come on that day. Then I was excited to come back go the gym afair ter not seeing him that day and then he didn't turn up. I already knew it because he would leave his helmet at the top of the locker. Today was the same thing and I was disappointed again.

Then it got me thinking. Could it be finally over. For all you know, he might be using the Safra gym instead and since he got his own motorbike, transport isn't an issue. Or he could be working on Sunday as well being in the air force. I dunno...but I think it's high time I move on too, you know what I mean. To harp on something that will most likely not happen and to keep thinking about him almost every now and then. It's really getting unhealthy. 

Out of sight, out of mind.

So if you're not coming back to the gym anymore, I guess it's for own good too. Of course if you come back again, I would still be very happy, lol. I mean as long as I keep it real and just enjoy what I see, it's all fine and good. But if you're not coming back, I'll be fine too.

follow me on http://instagram.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...