Skip to main content

Why Do We Love the Bad Boys

I'm such a fanatic. If I'm into something, I get seriously obsessive with it like I got to watch it every single time. And I will watch the same thing again and again and somehow, it will latch on to me like it's the thing that excites me most and also as a form of motivation for me when I do something and I promise myself I will watch it on youtube as reward, lol.

Currently, I'm into watching this Taiwan drama that is not as well, dramatic, with silly or 'meh' storylines which I think they're writing just to make fanatics like me go ballistic because it's what we wanna see. But overall, I just like the couple. They're so cute together and yes, typically, one is a bad guy and the other, a nerdy one that falls for this bad guy.

And the thing is, he reciprocated back and then, of course there are challenges because girls who used to throw themselves at him, sabotaged the nerd thinking eurgh, thought you can do better than this and not another of your 'toys' to play with.

Anyway, the point is, why do people love these bad guys so much? The one who is rude, shows attitude, swears, smokes and yet, ends up being the romantic type. 

WHY WHY WHY?!! 

Haha, first world problems.

Let's analyze this. Perhaps, there is this excitement of being in the ride of your life being with such a person like your life isn't as boring and drab because the bad guy obviously don't give a hoot what others tell them.  They just do what they please. And then as earlier mentioned, they upped the game by being a sweet mushy guy from nowhere, who gives you undivided love despite what others say that the two of you are just not perfect together.  To him, he knows what is right or wrong for him so who cares about the rest.

Pretty much like this drama. Sometimes, he plays cold and sometimes, he becomes so sweet...and then back to being cold again :S like what gives. But he ends up falling in love with the one he initially found super annoying when he was being 'pursued' and finding true love because he values honesty which was given to him from the start of the pursuit. 

There's no pretentious thing going on like the rest of the girls who sweet talk just want to sleep with him and get him to be the boyfriend.

Me personally? Do I like the bad boys type? Tricky. I just want to be treated with respect 100% and not be given attitude every now and then as though I owe him one. I also want him to treat others with respect too. You know, I'm worth much more than that and that you don't command for respect from others, you simply earn them.

Okay, back to my obsession now.

follow me on http://instagram.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...