My First Promotion Ceremony 2012

Last Friday,  I had my very first promotion ceremony. After 9 years of working in the public service, my contributions have been recognized :) My promotion is from my second job which is also in the public service line and I had no idea that I will be promoted because I feel that I'm just not one of those officers that offer a lot of ideas and make many useful contributions. However I do believe in working hard, believing in the job that I do and just simply do my best. Yes there are times I feel like eurgh..I'd rather do something else but it's best to brush that aside and give your full on concentration on the job that you are doing.

After struggling for many years and with my ultimate struggle last year with of course led me to this credit card debt which I really hope to eliminate by year end, my pay has finally been increased. As of next month, there is a slight increase again. But I will have to make use of the increase to slowly clear my debt and hopefully start to enjoy saving up again after not doing so for the last one and a half year.

This is not the end of the road. I hope to move on quickly to my next promotion which means working harder than I am right now to produce results and make great contributions to my ministry.

Cheers and enjoy the pics!

There were a total of 288 recipients

All the promotion certs ready to be given away

Mr Hawazi Senior Parliamentary Secretary giving a speech

That's not me but it was so nerve wrecking waiting for my turn!
 
I wanted to stand near it but I too shy la..hee

Got my promo cert already!



I make cards..help support me! http://www.facebook.com/mylittlecardshop

Comments

Popular Posts