My Dearly Beloved

My computer has served me well all these years and I am afraid that one of these coming days, it will eventually give up and die on me. Last week, it almost did and I revived it twice myself with some kind of miracle. I think it is pretty true when they say that during critical times of one's life, one can expect to do things out of the ordinary. But I know that it won't be long and I suppose I have to start saving up to get a new one just in case. Still, to actually be able to save up a significant amount for a brand new computer will be yet another miracle. I know people will rather buy a laptop than a new computer but despite the advances a laptop can have in terms of mobility and specs, that little thing just cannot last long.

Right now, despite getting on to a slow crawl, it is busy downloading a movie which I tried as I might not to but youtube got the strangest policy of muting the videos that contain copyrighted music. And also because it happened to mute the critical parts of the movie, my itchy fingers could not help but go search for the movie and download the whole damn thing.

If my internet service provider is going to serve me a warning letter, I dunno if blaming youtube will be the best thing but Rahayu is desperate! Unfortunately, it won't be the only movie which I have in mind and being someone who hardly downloads things to my pc, even legally, you should let me have my way, man. And once again, my computer has come to save the day as it has fully finished downloading the movie within a mere 2 days. Okay fine I tweaked the settings of the software and the computer but hey, it has served me well coz now I can finally hear what the heck they were saying unless I could read the spanish subtitles in the videos.

Once again, thank you and I promise I will take good care of you. You will not be replaced so easily my love!

post signature

Comments

Popular Posts