David Archuleta Fan

As promised...pictures of David Archuleta when he came to Singapore to perform at a local newly opened mall. I have always been a fan of his ever since I watched American Idol last year and it was solely due to his one performance that got me to follow through week after week after that mariah carey week just to see if he made it to the finals. Eventually he did but he lost it to David Cook..but hell, I know that on this show, you dont have to be the winner to do good (Im referring to you too Adam Lambert..but of course I want you to win too!)

I actually had to take half day off in the afternoon, got ready at home...and err...run my mother's endless errands again..pftt..and then! It was off to Iluma early to pick a good spot. I was actually having stomach cramps since the day before but I knew I had to stand for a long time, I had to resort to taking pills to ease the cramps..sigh. Before that, I was often au naturel except with the help of medicated oil to help me sleep without tossing and turning in pain.


ANYWAY, since it was free, why not?! Of course if I wanted to meet him, get his autograph and shake his hand, I would have to buy the album but heck, I was there more because I wanted to hear him sing live and that was all it matters...even if I had to go through an 'endurance' test prior to that. And..er..put up with screaming tween and teen girls...especially one bloody pair of girls with a fake American twang behind me..but David, for you..anything!

















































































post signature

Comments

Popular Posts