Ugly Rahayu

This.Is.Exciting. Ugly Betty is returning to the googlebox tonight! Uhm, that is if you live in the United States. So wait a bit longer for it to show in Singapore but we're all interconnected through the internet and it doesnt hurt to snoop around and watch the latest episode...or rather webisode.

And Betty is going to have a new love interest! Yes, Henry is no more. I just think Betty deserves a guy who is not a nerd (but seriously, have you seen him sans clothes and in his undies only? fooh..hot!). Well, I thought she will be better with Gio who likes her but apparently, he takes great pleasure in making fun of her which got her annoyed. But the look of longing that he had for her is just too much for my heart to bear. I seriously prefer him to Henry as Henry was starting to get on my nerves for his timid appearance. Okay, so I think Gio is just better looking and has great biceps.

So in this third season, Gio wont be around? Sigh......I will miss him more than Henry then. Aiyah, you know what? This is just like the intervals in between scenes before the actual grand finale. In other words, I so want Betty to end up with Daniel, her boss and friend. It used to be just Betty who is always there for Daniel and knows his quirks and needs. But season 2 shows that Daniel does pay more attention to Betty like one time he quipped on why Betty was wearing her lucky red sweater or something like that coz it was not Taco Tuesday. These two can practically read each other's mind off also.

Can I have my very own Daniel? If he ends up as a friend, I dont really care also. I just want a decent guy friend! Is it too much for me to ask for one? I dont care if he's married, single or gay. I just want a male perspective in a normal conversation. No offence to my female friends though...heh.

Talking about guys. Chuck looked a bit different just now when he was about to go leave the office. He changed his usual boring polo shirt into a fitting t shirt and he was also without specs. When he came back from the toilet and to his table just as I was standing opposite about to close the door, I was a bit taken aback by his look and was like..grinning like a fool...and saying..'you look different!' Gawd, I feel like slapping myself silly just now. He said thank you though.

What to do, Rahayu has a weakness when it comes to guys wearing fitting shirts where the biceps tend to peek out a bit. Eh, provided they are not flabby.

I am woman. Hear me roar. Apparently a woman without guy friends. Where are you, Daniel?!!!

post signature

Comments

Popular Posts