Reliving the Past

Today is the start of the fasting month and I can tell you one thing...Im not quite handling it well....*groans*. But I know that this is just a start and being someone who makes noise whenever she's hungry, it's so not going to be easy. Then again, I can just pull this through like I always do. And then being stuck behind this table of mine may seem like a good thing because I will not tire myself so easily like my previous job where I had to travel all around. It would be just like that time I was on attachment in a certain room in a polyclinic where lunch time would be spent sleeping. Heck, even when I was not fasting during another attachment last year in a faraway poly (one of the things why I was glad that the department closed down..pfftt), I would also sleep. Too bad I dont have the luxury of sleeping here and fasting is a pretty lonely affair since Im the only Malay among my office colleagues.
 
Anyhoo, I received an earlier birthday present from Mariah in a form of a cd rom. No that cd rom was not a present but rather, what was inside the cd rom although my brother thought that it was a nifty idea to have an advertiser on it. Well, I would say that it was really well done coz I dont have as much patience when it comes to making a self made movie. I gave her twenty shots of myself through the years and went scanner happy. At 1am in the morning.
 
But I was surprised that there were many unseen photos of myself that were mostly taken during our gatherings. I try to figure out a way to grab those photos and keep it for memory sake...hee. Who knows in the future, I may start my scrapbooking collection again? I dont work in the office for nothing..haha. That loosely translates that I can try to use the colour photo. I mean I dont need big photos...just have several on an A4 sized paper and it's good to go.
 
About these photos, I looked younger (duh...) and looking so adorable with my bob hairstyle and a hairclip attached. Still the more I looked at these photos, I kinda sensed something that was not right with them. I seemed to look detached like there was this hint of sadness despite grinning in some photos. I mean i know I suffered from inferiority complex but from the looks of it, it looked pretty bad. But hey, no matter how embarassing that hairstyle was, it was still part of me and I treasure every single photo that I had taken, happy or otherwise.
 
Thank u mutton for the lovely present. Sure it made me revisit the past but it is in those years, that I have got to know a friend  like who is for keeps no matter how dodgy I looked and no matter how weird you think I was...or still is. Anyway, my dungeon is always open for company :D  

'R.Popz Inc'


Enrich your blog with Windows Live Writer. Windows Live Writer

Comments

Popular Posts