Sideview

After watching the american top model for like so many times alreadi...sometimes they do give some pointers in regards to phototaking. but they dont have chubby cheeks like me and my high cheek bones are non existent. Still, it's quite a great photography technique if you could thrust ur chin out a bit to give the illusion of a elongated cheekbone.

here..let me demonstrate!

These were just taken in this morning as I was pondering into the mirror and trying to camouflage my chubby cheeks:

Image hosting by Photobucket

This is another take but like no difference like that..heh...
Image hosting by Photobucket
ANYHOW...
What I hate most is when my photos are taken when I am not aware of it. Okay, if i turn out perfect for every photo, that's fine. but for someone who has lived with a chubby neck all this while....it takes a long time before I can perfect that 'see ma! no double chin!'
This was taken in my last bdae in 2005..yupz..hate it..but no, I don't blame the photographer lah..it was supposed to be a candid shot of me when opening the gifts. You know what..I have all the appreciation in the world for them..for liking me even with all my fats in gloRy..haha...I love u guys!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Well, there is yet another photography technique..the shoulders jutting out which accompanies the chin out..err...look...or whatever they call it lah!.. Havent taken photos for that yet lah...one can onlie take so much..hehe..

Comments

Popular Posts