Part Time Maid

hi..!

sometimes it is difficult for me to just go all out without any strings attached..it's not like I have a bad case of disappearing without telling anyone or having any probs with my family. but it does feel odd that in just 3 hours, my mum would have made call after call...just to make sure that I get pressurized to go home and not stay out too late. or she purposely make me go search for fast food or any other things like bread..which makes me go out of my destination with my friends or even a single friend..to get that thing. it reeks..badly. but what to do, being in this family, i Have to cope with the status of a part time maid. every time i go back from office, or field work..tired but still hanging on there..i have to go to the cold storage and buy back bags of groceries. sometimes i feel so 'married' that I dont think i even have to really find a partner, marry him and have ten children just to carry that load of groceries.

but what am i to do..this is, after all my family.

Comments

Popular Posts