Crazy Week!

It has definitely been a busie week for me...and the battle of doing field work as part of my job..has begun. Was it a harrowing experience? I would say we had it toughest on the first day itself..I had no idea where the kids came from..haha. I mean, they were like all over the place and the noise level was sky high! Yeouch!! Unbelievable..I expected the K1 to be scared of us like shit..but they were more like..heh..who cares?! Gawd...running here and there....and numerous attempts to keep them quiet and in order was oh so hard! But..as weird as it sounds, it was kinda fun too...haha. I mean, some of them were so intelligent and it was kinda nice making small talk with them. But no...it was still tough! Anyway, with awesome team mates, then I guess my job was made a bit easier although we all were struggling trying to make it an organized screening session for them!!

So we have a driver allocated to us for the whole month for transportation purposes of our equipment. Still, I miss my old driver..he's such an awesome driver given his age of more than 55. But, he was so darn hardworking..this is a new driver...a lot younger..and ahem..a lot more handsome..but heh..who cares!

Yeah..we got some extra finance this week and gosh....just as I tot what can I buy..I had this tremendous gastric problems...dammit. what's wrong with not eating? hahaha....it's like you eat, you gain little by little...you don't eat, you get tummy ache. Hrmph..........anyway, I still blame the curry I ate in the morning yesterday..with the prata. Guess it wasn't a good idea to eat pratas in the morning, eh? No...it is STILL a good idea..but not when the curry would give one stomach inducing pains! Although I found it odd..my colleagues didn't experience pains like me. So...was it just me? Why am I suffering this pain alone?!!!! hahaha...anyway, I still managed to pull through the day alive..but by late evening, I couldn't help telling my mum how painful my lower abs was...it felt so tupsy turvy..eurgh...

I didn't want to sleep earlie so I just laid in bed coz of the unbearable pains but somehow, I felt bored..damn bored. And I just popped in the vcd into my computer and played spongebob squarepants the movie. I tell ya..it was a sore disappointment..like really. I tot the series was way funnier..thank goodness I didn't watch it in the movie theatre. But anyhow, it was rather enjoyable in a way...like patrick...u rock!! When the totally redundant but she had to be there coz she was voiced by scarlett johannson...mermaid girl Mindy....came to see the duo, patrick just pulled up his pants of which he was wearing the goober gabber (some peanut character) underwear. He asked if she saw him in his underwear...when she said no...he said...'do you want to?'.....gawd, you sex-crazed starfish, you!

Anyway, I feel a bit better now..and man do I need my much needed weekend break! And my team mate was rite. Time really went by quickly if we were attached to outfield work instead of being cooped up in the office like some sick chicken. By the way, I have a new supervisor, and she is just 22! Gawd...cant it at least be a guy instead...a young guy preferably...that i can totally gawk at! yumz...oh, as ironic as it sounds, I am determined to start on a new slab of life...I want to be less flirtatious..woot! like Real....

Comments

Popular Posts