Skip to main content

Crazy Week!

It has definitely been a busie week for me...and the battle of doing field work as part of my job..has begun. Was it a harrowing experience? I would say we had it toughest on the first day itself..I had no idea where the kids came from..haha. I mean, they were like all over the place and the noise level was sky high! Yeouch!! Unbelievable..I expected the K1 to be scared of us like shit..but they were more like..heh..who cares?! Gawd...running here and there....and numerous attempts to keep them quiet and in order was oh so hard! But..as weird as it sounds, it was kinda fun too...haha. I mean, some of them were so intelligent and it was kinda nice making small talk with them. But no...it was still tough! Anyway, with awesome team mates, then I guess my job was made a bit easier although we all were struggling trying to make it an organized screening session for them!!

So we have a driver allocated to us for the whole month for transportation purposes of our equipment. Still, I miss my old driver..he's such an awesome driver given his age of more than 55. But, he was so darn hardworking..this is a new driver...a lot younger..and ahem..a lot more handsome..but heh..who cares!

Yeah..we got some extra finance this week and gosh....just as I tot what can I buy..I had this tremendous gastric problems...dammit. what's wrong with not eating? hahaha....it's like you eat, you gain little by little...you don't eat, you get tummy ache. Hrmph..........anyway, I still blame the curry I ate in the morning yesterday..with the prata. Guess it wasn't a good idea to eat pratas in the morning, eh? No...it is STILL a good idea..but not when the curry would give one stomach inducing pains! Although I found it odd..my colleagues didn't experience pains like me. So...was it just me? Why am I suffering this pain alone?!!!! hahaha...anyway, I still managed to pull through the day alive..but by late evening, I couldn't help telling my mum how painful my lower abs was...it felt so tupsy turvy..eurgh...

I didn't want to sleep earlie so I just laid in bed coz of the unbearable pains but somehow, I felt bored..damn bored. And I just popped in the vcd into my computer and played spongebob squarepants the movie. I tell ya..it was a sore disappointment..like really. I tot the series was way funnier..thank goodness I didn't watch it in the movie theatre. But anyhow, it was rather enjoyable in a way...like patrick...u rock!! When the totally redundant but she had to be there coz she was voiced by scarlett johannson...mermaid girl Mindy....came to see the duo, patrick just pulled up his pants of which he was wearing the goober gabber (some peanut character) underwear. He asked if she saw him in his underwear...when she said no...he said...'do you want to?'.....gawd, you sex-crazed starfish, you!

Anyway, I feel a bit better now..and man do I need my much needed weekend break! And my team mate was rite. Time really went by quickly if we were attached to outfield work instead of being cooped up in the office like some sick chicken. By the way, I have a new supervisor, and she is just 22! Gawd...cant it at least be a guy instead...a young guy preferably...that i can totally gawk at! yumz...oh, as ironic as it sounds, I am determined to start on a new slab of life...I want to be less flirtatious..woot! like Real....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...