Before and After

Man...when I looked at my past photos in 2002 to 2003 when i had the most weight gain, I felt so err...disgusting. I mean..why cant a girl look pretty AND slim at the same time? heh..I can't pride myself on being slim now even, but I guess thank gawd I changed my vision in regards to how I wanna look. Actuallie, at the end of the day, it's not about how many guys you can attract, but how you feel about urself. I certainly didn't pride myself on being THAT size..but right now, even though I have reduced some weight..but the journey is still long and far ahead.

Guess the photo scrapbooking is doing me justice and injustice. Coz I can actually how i got bigger and bigger....Hey, let me go through the past with you with some snapshots i took from my album and the shots this year.


2002



Image hosting by Photobucket



Image hosting by Photobucket



2003
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Bdae in 2005

Okay, in midst of 2005 i started going to the gym..but somehow, nearer to the biggest day of my life..at least for that year....i got sick and gained back the weight i lost..GAH!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

end of 2005

I didn't give up and I worked extra harder and out of the blue..I slowly could fit in clothes from certain labels i tot I would never ever fill. Yay..no more frumpy 'auntie' clotheS!

Image hosting by Photobucket

2006 (Present)

Okay, so I noticed a few changes but like I said, long journey ahead! but Im not about to give up!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Haiz..it's embarassing seeing ur friends ALWAYS being smaller than you are..but you know what, every person is an individual. Shall focus more on me than them..ha!

So, definitely one of my main resolution for this year besides *cough* taking driving lessons *cough*...is losing yet another 10kg...woot! bloody boring but what to do..part of my life..haha..

Here's a picture of me..pondering what I should do to achieve my target for 2006. Actually, my friend was just trying out my rather new camera phone. She got a 'fetish' for 'natural looks'..heh...Gosh, the things I do when my new layout for this bloG went out of alignment...which cancelled my plan of putting it up. Luckie i got a last minute brain wave to put pictures up instead.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wish Me Luck Again!

Comments

Popular Posts