'Saturday fun time!'

gawd...this is saturday..and alreadi i felt its lethargicness..heh heh..alrite! this is the way to a saturday! k..so in the morning i was determined to do the webdesign project for a friend of mine. I tell ya..if THIS is what i do for a living, err..forget about livinG! i am a major procrastinator and it's gonna be 10am alreadi and i onlie did one page. But hey..have to give credit to me coz it aint easy...for being someone who can put things together on a site but is crap when it comes to designing and colour co-ordinating. then again, if u're a one woman show, it's something that is 'by no choice'..just like these two big boobies are 'by no choice'....but ah..i am not complaining..about the latter that is! hee..

but no worries..u know what they say, the first step is always the hardest rite? just like what they always emphasize on Fear Factor that taking the first step before they ridiculously hang themselves over the ledge and attempt to be spidey, is always so hard. it's like..'should i do this or not? should i risk my life doing this stunt for a hundred thousand US dollars...just to marry this guy whom i am about to dump even if i DID NOT win this stupid game?!' (onlie applicable to The Fear Factor -Couple Special). Rite..i onlie watched this coz i tot one of the guys looked awesome..while the rest looked gay. So anyway, now that i got the colours sorted out, the layout design sorted out..my life sorted out....the rest should be easy peasy all the way. Until of course i got on to another page that requires another design and layout. ARGH!!!

Anyway, for a preview...this is the link

http://www.geocities.com/artzatworkz/brownstonepage.htm



shit man..they asked me to sing again for some stupid event though it's just a small scale one. which reminds me..i should start practising. Oh DAMN IT! i said i cant alreadi coz er...i got stage fright but they were like..u can what the other time. I mean................................that was me then! when i hardly know anyone except for two or three of them..so who gives the F...care? But now...think the whole department know me lah. SO i shy loR! And haiz....i cant say no coz it was my head (of which i meant the dept head..not just my one peanut sized brain of mine in my head) who requested me to sing. But i managed to rope in another colleague..heh heh..and she agreed. we'll be singing 'prettie boys'...from M2M..i have to pretend i am some love sick adolescent while singing tht song..coz the singers at that point of time..sounded so child like. U should hear marion raven..the one half of the singer now..she sounds awesome now.

rite..looking forward to the rest of the day! argh..it's so kewl that i am wearing pink and black adidas sandals in my room!



pink sandals against my seriously scarred and tanned feet...who caRes! it's saturday!






Comments

Popular Posts