New Layout Up!!

Hi!!

Like my new layout? If u think I got a thing for marilyn monroe..no I don't. It's not that I have disrespect for her especially since she's long gone (and also becoz I don want her her ghost to come a-visit..hee), but I think i'd rather put up a pic that will suit my taste instead. Also, I have respect for the one who did this layout..it's reallie nice yet simple to navigate! I did a few tweaks here and there and hopefully, I get to put up a background pic that I can associate with.

Anyway, how's my week? Okay, I can tell u now though..I am having running nose..Even as I am typing, my freakin' journal, my freakin' nose can't stop tricklinG...but it's okay, it's still pretti much under control. For now. Oh, I saw my friend just now coz I happened to screen the children at the kindergarten under his flat. No wonder the flat looked familiar because I had been to his house before in year 2000. That was like..erm..5 years aGo?! Wowza...then the previous week, I went to the kindergarten just next block to my friend's house but i asked her the day before if she wanna catch a movie that day since I took a half day the following working day. By the way, the first time round when I saw my friend at the lift lobby, he looked prettie gloomy so i just said a hi..and seeing how gloomy he was, tot probably it was still in the morning or what. But later on, when I went out of the kindergarten again to go to the office, i bumped into him again and this time he talked to me. Phew..I tot that he took me as some kinda weird stranger who suddenly said hi to him in the middle of nowhere..or at least under his void deck. Out of NoWheRe. Dunno..maybe the shower he took before heading out to work kinda woked him up alreadi.

Hrm...it's now mid week alreadi and I had a meeting with two friends on separate occasions. To think that it would have been three but I couldnt be in two places at the same time. Even my clone would be overworked. It was okay..hanging out with them...watching a movie for the first friend and then went shopping for beads and costume jewellery fittings with the other. She brought me to this amazing store with beads of different shapes and sizes and I tell ya..if I had not in any way 'psychoed' myself to NOT overspend prior to the visit, that's it. I would be spending the rest of the month before my pay day eating on scraps. And yeah, after picking up a few beads here and there....I had the heart to calculate how much I expected to pay and then....it struck me that with just these few tubes of beads and stuffs, I realised that I would be paying more than 20 dollars. And I am not even done with shopping! I tot hard that hey..these beads are sure nice to use for my handmade jewellery collection..but no..self control should be imposed! I alreadi spent around 18 dollars on beads and stuffs from chinatown before coming down to heerens in orchard road. I dont think I want to buy yet another 20 plus worth of stuffs. Na-uh! Don't think I'll get my money back so long as I continue to be lazy in promoting my products..heheh..Well, at least for my other friend, though she claimed that she has overbudgeted, shet still got potential buyers to fall back upon so she could at least claim back the money she spent through sales.

I wouldn't mind selling my stuffs either though I do admit, they're not exactly top notch coz I am still a beginner. But of courselah, I won't charge that much either...onlie accordingly to the workmanship and the materials used. Wouldn't it be great to have a hobby that you enjoy and at the same time make money out of it?! Way cool....but u have to be clever in sorting out ur time and put in lotsa effort in order to make good deals out of ur hobby.

Gee, I have lotsa talk about..if onlie I didnt have running nose. So I am practically typing at half my usual speed. Some more, there's a bit of pain on my elbow that becomes obvious when I lean my elbow on the keyboard drawer. Looks like a mosquito bite. Ouch. What..does those things have fANGS?!!!

Anyway, you may need to get used to this temporary marilyn monroe background until I can find the time to squeeze in a new background done by yours truly. Right now, I have a web assignment. And that is to create the website for my friends' and I handmade products. Uhm..feeling guilty tat I had not touched this site yet, I gave my friend the assurance that it will be put up in a week's time. Rushy! RUshy! Time to make use of that filthy brain again! Woo hooo!

Comments

Popular Posts