Rahayu is Over e Moon!

hi..there's a reason why i haven't been blogGing..coz I have been busie shoppiG! Woohooz! And the Great Singapore Sale will have been nothing if not for the windfall my family recently received after our last disappointment on my father's bdae. On that day, instead of heady feelings of having acquired wealth, we acquired bad news instead that our 3 years of waiting for the second windfall from my father's central provident fund was fruitless. But my mum was determined to get something out of it and called in again and there was this kind soul whose suggestion of an unknown policy among many, brought us luck and made us more financially stable. The whole family thank U now. I didn't expect that it would be approved, and even better, less than the stipulated one month of waiting, and that the cheque would be posted to us. I tot that all they would do is just approve or wat and the whole family will go down. But no...the form merely asked my father to write his name down and sign. The rest of the paperwork, they handled. And it came at a good time too. It came during the tail end of the sales. So figures, what we did. Shopping lah! hehe..

Not gonna tell ya what I bought..hehe...nolah...stuffs basically that I tot I would never afford. Let's just say...I can now afford a few of these babies but of course, I am not TAT greedy. Laptop? No problem too...haha..RIght, I am not gonna go thru' this coz I need to stay grounded. I am still me...the used to be pooR girl..haha..YEAH RITE! Narh..I am still poor..it was just a small windfall but enough to get the family going for the next couple of months.

I got another fon but this is second hand from my friend. No...I am not a handphone junkie. It's just that I tot it would be appropriate for my mum to have the fon I have now and I bought the hp from my colleague. Oh, by the way the fon that I bought recently...the one with the line? It sucKs! Can u believe that thing is slightly more than a month onlie and alreadi when I call people I can't hear a damn thing? Unless I put it on my speaker, I can't even hear the dialling tone when I call people..let alone..hear them speak? Gawd..I would have listened to my friend that this fon, based on several people's experience, sucks big time but it has been put on sale...and I recently lost my fon and I was desperate for one. The price could not have come at a better time. But the fon was what I wanted to..okay more like second choice...and it looks neat with the spiral key pad and striking red and black shiny exterioR. but it still...SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! Oh what the hell...off to the nokia centre then...HAIZ....

Comments

Popular Posts