"Half a Year Gone.."

sighz...before u know it..half of the year is alreadi GoNe! for those of u STILL unaware of this, pls go check ur calendar. Or at least get out of ur bed. Aniwaez..today i went for a jog! woo hoo! six rounds! woo hoo..! and the fact that i ran non-stop (err..except for that one metre and a half walk to get back my composure) for six rounds..is a celebration in all! i love it when i pushed myself and got there in one piece. U know what..I can't reallie see the difference..but i can feel the difference when i wear clothes like I don't feel so 'bulky' like I used to. so in the last month..I er..spent quite a bit on new clothes and I don't feel so 'shy' leh..hehe..Oh, and this is the best parts..on total counts more than 5 people remarked that I looked like I have lost some weight...it's T.R.U.E.!! Last time, to hear people say that..(like maybe one or two persons out of the 4.2million population in Singapore) is onlie because e person was just being nice..but u should see the look on them after that..like..'hrmph..maybe not'..haha..then, of course i faked it say no lah..i looked just the same just to test their reaction and they were like..'reallie!' or 'dont bluff'..or 'sure or not?'..haha..! I love that! but seriously, i can't see any difference except that I DID lose some weight though the progress has been very very seriously slow to lose 6 kg. Where are all the slimming treatment sponsorships when U need one?!!

Man..two more months before my bdae and dunno if I can lose 6 kg within that short a period. Okay...let me see..at least 2 and a half to 3 more if possible. So..i have to increase my exercise and eat less fried food and chocolates. Though I have been eating lesser..maybe reduce like a teeny weeny bit? haha..yes, I still lurvveeee food. But like what mcdonalds say...'energy in=energy out".

I am going to be more disciplined this time round like say..chocos once a week and uhm..chicken wrap on a stick once a week onlie. You know..there was this one time I totally miss this food that I had it almost everyday! Gasp..! Then reality sank in when I saw I gained back the 0.5kg which I took so much effort to lose. In the end..I resorted back to my old plan of eating a major meal onlie once a day and fried stuff a.k.a. Old Chang Kee....once a week. And I lost back that 0.5kg for good..heh heh..

I tell ya it's not an easy battle..and there are times when I see the threadmill as a torture chamber when I tried to push myself to do a jog for at least 25 minutes to 30 minutes. That followed by a whole body workout on this machine that required to go up and down like a 'stepper' for 20 to 25 minutes. I would sweat like a pig and look all radiant..coz of all the shine from the sweat. And yes..after seeing how I sweat..all the extra calories..it felt good. Okay..maybe thanks to my flexible schedule that allows me to go back office after working outside office. Though I had to be out of the office after 6.30pm even after claiming half an hour time off to do workout..and then later having to be squeezed by the train commuters, it's all done for my own good. So much so...it has been 3 months alreadi since the last time I stepped into the gym. what great effort, gal! And now..I have to renew my gym membership...otherwise I'll be illegal..haha..



Comments

Popular Posts