hell..to my new fon..hello to my newer fon!

wowz..

michael buble sure sounds nice...but he looked like such a dork on Las Vegas....turning the plates on some sticks. DoRk. ANiwae, how's my week? prettie okay?! of coz! i am rejoicing with my brand new handphone..uhm...quite lah..considering i got it from my colleague who likes to change handphone every now and then. And yes people...I have bluetooth! ReJoIce! And the best news is that..unlike my previous handphone..this one can connect to the ahem...non-nokia data cable so whateva pics i took with my handphone camera i can upload at ease! And it's free! Wah..good things sure come with money..heh heh...not that i want to say that the more money u have the better it is...sure..it has its downside as well..but for now..erm....I REJOICE! WOOHOO!!

And i like the fact that i can change the cover. And I have alreadi changed the cover of my phone...and it's a total black cool now...which was the original cover...after using pink for the past two days. Right..I am still not telling what model I have..hehe...or there is no element of surprise..duh! Oh besides..I dont like showing off...hee...i mean seriously! I like my new handphone! although takes a bit of getting used to it..sighz..the perils of having big fat fingers.

By the way..u know what ever happened to my nokia 7260 fon?!! I DID send it for repair at the nokia centre and they promised to have it done within 24 hours. Guess what..i took a cab from werk the next day to collect but i forgot to test it with my sim card and the battery for this particular fon so I didn't get to test it. And after getting so excited and hyped up that my fon could finallie be used..which I was going to pass down to my mum..the damn thing stil don't work! I have no idea what the hell they changed! I think the technician fell asleep while upgrading my fon...and then he was thinking like...'err.....wat was the other thing i am supposed to do...errrr..err...*snores..........*' AIyah!!!!!!!!!!!! Wasted my bloody time and money! Ten bucks leh from outram to parkway parade..some more jam ah! Wah..ten bucks..ah...no joke! And still the bloody thing is not woRKing! Damn.....I don't have the anger and frustration of the nokia customer at the centre who was making so much noise that all her data in her hp after being repaired is no longer availabe. Hello bitch....u should have known better that this kind of thing u have to back ur data up. They would have told u wat..they are even afraid to take the cover and battery to prevent them from getting damaged and end up having customers complaining to them. wah piangz! (hrm..wats up with me over these chinese remarks...leh...Hee). I mean...haiz..i think some people are just born to just NOT shut their mouth up but shut their ears. Well bitch..I have my sympathies for u.

Oh wat the hell..so where the hell am i again before I digressed?! Oh. SO THE FON IS STILL NOT FREAKIN WORKIN! What the.....so back to the nokia centre again...and do it all over again. Eurgh...stupid ass. And on my part..i'll DEFINITELY BRING the peripherals of the fon. test it on the spot dammit! What freakin alrite alreadi?! haiz...

Comments

Popular Posts