"It is confirmed. I AM TRULY ABSENT MINDED YESTERDAY!"

do you know how terribly absent minded i can be? and just...before i tried to write in this journal...i was looking around for the other scotch tape that has prettie patterns on it (am a sucker for it)..and guess what? for that short moment..i couldnt find it. then i saw. u know where? inside the plastic bag where i was throwing the bits and pieces of paper on the table when i helped do my brother's art. can u imagine if i had accidentally thrown away? it would be like throwing away an almost unused $4 dollar worth of fancy scotch tape...haiz..oh, and yesterday i forgot to bring my handphone to work. It was the first time i forgot with this brand new fon of mine. I mean...Ive always made the effort to bring coz it would be prettie hard if I didn't bring it. First of all...my colleague cant reach me in the morning and inform me if my supervisor is around or the coast is clear..meaning i can take my own sweet time coming instead of clouding my mind with his unexpected visit..when i am LATE. Yes, it's that annoying. No I mean my absent-mindedness.

And then...this one at least I remembered after changing into my gym outfit. I got ready everything before I left for gym and then home...but forgot to look under at my cupboard and take my keys out. guess...I remembered suddenly and went quickly to get it. With the recent cases of stolen money and things in the office..leaving ur keys behind should be the last thing u do. Oh, and also leaving ur cupboard open.


and rite now, I am in a terrible dilemma that had caused me to wake up suddenly and think about it. yesterday, on the way home like 7 plus, I suddenly had this thought if i had kept the security ID card for my laptop right back in the slot of the bag after I used the school's telephone line to upload the data. That card is prettie expensive and acts like a form of security before the main server back in office allows me to upload data from school.

It's a small credit card sized thing which i cannot afford to lose....I have gone through this terrible sort of dilemma before especially if u're one who is constantly absent minded so if it is my turn to go upload the data, after doing so and keeping the card, I will keep a mental note that yes, the thing has already been put back in the slot. but yesterday, my colleague kept trying to ask me to tell the principal that one of the teachers requested to screen her class today after 1oam...right after the class scheduled that day. Coz her class is supposed to be on monday but i guess she thought it was incovenient coz she can easily use that time for her lessons. Then like why not try to squeeze on friday? And yes..me..being the one who never think first sometimes..or rather eager to please..says ok. but then my colleague said huh? we won't have time..don't think we can! aiya..that's the problem with people too. after u say something...and the person left..THEN they suddenly have something to say. When the person is asking right here right now..don't want to say earlier. So there I was..constantly thinking of how to convey this to the principal after I figured out that I won't have the time.

Some more..she was on the fone and we were in a hurrie to go for lunch. THen that's why I guess..i forgot to take a mental note of whether I kept the card or not. OH THE PRESSURE!!! It would be in an hour's time onlie before I find out whether I have kept the card again. Okay okay....here's the deal. After this incident, I wil try my best to NOT be absent minded anymore. Haiz....cross my fingers and toes the thing is there!!

Comments

Popular Posts