Who is Rahayupopz?

harlow!!!!

happie deepavali to our fellow Hindus! Glad to share the same week with ur celebration as my Hari Raya. Actually not that i actually cares about Hari Raya except over the fact, that I don't have to starve myself in the day no more. But coz of the holidays squeezed in between..woohoo!


k, ain't gonna torture people with my incredibly long entries..which are basically talking about almost the same things...except that logically, I don' think like that. I just tht one post is not enuf...BAH!!


Hey, I actuallie just got this mini idea in which I brought up some issue that maybe coz people don't really know what i like that they are often clueless as to what to get for me, bdaes or not. Anyway, let's not be too materialistic here lah....i'll just tell u my current favs. And then.......maybe i shall do up the list of what things I want for a gift. And yes..whether or not it is my bdae.


My name is Rahayu. But I call myself Rahayupopz for short as 'rahayuthepopular' gets albeit the boring..besides sounding so immaturish. Right...as if Rahayupopz sounds any more intelligent. My colleagues call me 'AYu'..*pukes*......I call myself 'ayu' in my family..since I talk so much with them that addressing myself as 'rahayu' everytime I talk about myself..say, like everytime...would onlie prolong the conversations, which is probably gonna be shortened if my mum wants to watch some programme on tv and won't wanna listen to me. I have no grudge against people calling me 'ayu'...but on a personal level, I dont address myself as that..other than my family. I don't know...I don't quite 'click' with that name lah...i mean...look at me! Do I even look 'ayu' to you..as in sweet and pretty?!!


I'm ahem...'18' years old. And I won't give credit to one of my frens for revealing the reason behind such ageless.er...age in her post in September..ha! by the way, good try anyway, though it's just partially the reason!!!


My music tastes varies a lot but some times, I like to move out of the mainstream for awhile...right now, I am into Gorillaz, though I have always been lah...just that this year they came out with a new album entitled 'Demon Days'. One thing for sure though...the musical geniuses behind this animated quartet..produce such varied music that u may need to get some getting used to...Like me, I take some time to get used to their tracks although some may just catch ur attention straight away. My favourite characters? I like all of them...but erm..maybe not much of that big guy in the background. Right now..if u hear the chorus bit of '19-2000' on some nokia hp..in a loud almost shocking manner...that's me!!


Oh, speaking of which...the animator behind Gorillaz happened to be the same animator for my fav movie 'tank girl' based on a comic character punk girl who just lurves big army tanks. I mean, really...the big tanks..not uhm..some other kind of 'big tanks'..like what u are thinking about.


HRm...movies? Besides tank girl? I like those 'dont make sense but i still like to see them kick ass' movies revolving again....around either comic book characters or video game characters. I watched Mortal Kombat and Mortal Kombat:Annihilation though the second one was pretty lame lah...bad............choreography. First installation? Excellent! I lurve the soundtracks too...and in case u don't realise...some of the tracks are quite frequently used for trailers on tvs. Others? Well....I lurve those romantic movies that have unlikely characters falling in love with each other. Wanna watch? Can try watching Circle of Friends based on one of the love story of one of the friends, a plump girl with insecurities problems but who captured the attention of a boy who is equally rich and popular. Another one is Bend it like Beckham..total lurve it! And of coz..the most recent one..Sepet...a malaysian tragic love story between a chinese boy and a malay girl. I want to learn Cantonese!!


Eh, wait ah. Actually I shamelessly like Never Been Kissed and A Walk to Remember..the second is so freakin' sweet! Although they can try to be rather creativelah like not dress up the girl in some frumpy 17th century brown 'auntie' clothing.


Dramas, I like Csi:Miami..duh! And pls stop arguing with me about how u fancy the original csi..yadah yadah...heard that! Watching the original doesnt make u more intelligent than me, k? I still can sit through an entire episode of CSI:Crime Scene Investigation although I can't promise u i'll sit still..coz it's so..erm...graphical. Onlie thing, I like the twists and turns..which I admit, Csi:Miami quite lack in sometimes..but u know what, if u want to torture me with an avalanche of forensic and scientific terms..I'd rather watch Csi:Miami which is more action driven. Plus, the male characters for each episode, are yummy most of the times. Like my goodness, where the heck do they get such terrific casting agents?!


And heck, i like to watch reality tv based dramas like the recently concluded American Idol and America's Next Top Model. The current one I'm still watching is The Apprentice. This time, Donald Trumps is getting a woman...and no, I'm not talking about yet another new wife.


Can't quite categorise this, but at times, if it is on, I am sure to catch 'Whose line is it anyway?' I started watching it way in the late 90's but it was the British version. Some of the regular casts came from the British one. Like Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie. Actually 3 lah..but that guy doesn't come regularly on the American version...but he's funny in his own sarcastic manner, and yes, Drew Carey isn't spared either. I like COlin MOchrie, the balding guy...he's like so cute! he can't rap or make up lyrics on the way...but if he does, NOBODY is spared from intense laughter! My absolute favourite (or is it..one of them..?) is 'Scenes from a Hat' where they have to do a very impromptu stand up comedy based on what the audience wanted.


Right..what else u wanna know about me? oh, yeah..that i have no boyfriend? bleurgh...not that it matters, really..hahaa...Some interesting facts? Hrm, I never had any boyfriend lah..really! If u think it's coz i'm choosy or wat..that's not true. As long as he is handsome enough to show off..has a slight muscular built, neat sense of fashion, my height or slightly taller onlie, preferably fair and speaks and writes good english and is also intelligent yet humorous with some spare for my dumbwittedness at times...who says, I am choosy?!!!


Aiyah...just that it's not convenient for me lah, really. I can be friends but I have to seriously consider if it's gonna go beyond that lah. But honestly, right now...guys prefer being just friends with me. Maybe I remind them of their non-existent sister or what..I dunno. And don't care.


My personality is so 'rojak' or mixed up. I sometimes wonder if I am alrite or not..heh. Yeah, I am quiet..k, more like shy and quiet...towards people lah, but if I open my big gap, people warm up to me quite quickly and I often went against their negative points about me thinking that I'm some stuck up girl. Then we'd be good friends naturally. But it's really coz I have a fear of facing and meeting new people. And I haven't even talked about guys...that one, confirmed clam up one! Until of coz..that initial phase has passed and I put my confirmed 'guarantee' flirting techniques to use..ha!


Hrm, I'm what people often categorise me as being 'too nice'. I guess, my history with people whether friends or otherwise...who made me feel like shit as I seriously think they got nothing better to do. And that's why I sorta vowed to myself not to make people feel like how I used to feel last time when I 'kena' bully until teruk teruk (bullied so badly). I felt so hurt...betrayed sometimes by my own best friends or good friends...just coz they tot they wanna move on with newer friends or they think I'm getting better marks than them. But they made it seemed like it was my fault...but believe it or not...I was not angry with them nor did i show my tantrums twds them whenever I tot they were being so unreasonable. Often, they got a taste of their own medicine..and they felt so bad about hurting me that they jz couldn't talk or see eye to eye with me anymore. I wouldn't have known that if not for my other good pals, who were friends with them too and told me the reasons why they tried to avoid me even though they felt bad.


At the very least, I'd appreciate a 'sorry' gesture or what..but really, zilch. Zero. Instead, they continued to ignore me...like they were too proud for their own good and I could testify to that..coz even after a few years, they acted as if they didn't know me. Even when we passed by each other outside. Cruel right? And yet, before this, I often tried to apologise to them like water..even though I had no idea what I did..but later found out they were jealous of me getting better marks than them or they just wanted to ditch me. I guess that's why I'd hate to make people feel as awful as me..coz it's not a nice feeling. REally...


Right...my interests. Writing my blog, obviously. I write nonsensical stuffs lah but I am not here to impress anyone. It's a way of sorting out my thoughts...And for the longest time, I stopped doing graphic arts using photoshop (which by the way is my fav software)..which I tot of making again lah. Maybe post on my blog or what..(right..maybe in the next eternity). Sometimes I like to make fashion accessories..not necessarily wear them. Gawd that reminds me of the impending website! Argh! SHOuldn't have written about that. Other stuffs include reading up on pc troubleshooting..and web designing which I pick up online or in books. More like online lah..coz it's free anyway. I like to also surf net and read up reviews on CSI:Miami episodes. Gosh..and play the Sims and Sims2..like u don't know. BY the way..I just got SIms2: Nightlife expansion pack. EEkk! Pls shoot me!


Wah so boring interests..k, my fashion sense? I like solid coloured tops..but no yellow or sunny bright orange, pls. And I like either long or three quarter long sleeves tops and jeans skirts, though I onlie have like a pair of them. NOt really a jeans person coz it makes my lower part look fat..but if I really feel like wearing it, then I'd slip one on. I like knee length skirts in denim materials..just that..coz of my skin infection on my feet and ankles..I grew used to wearing long plain skirt but that's about to change soon..keke..Oh, sometimes, I like to wear tops with some singular wordings or characters on it..anything lah, as long as it doesn't look gawdy or 'auntie' like and the sleeves is pretty long.


Fashion accessories include...duh...SHOES and BAGS! I love them but..now that I am more grown up, my taste is more 'exclusive'. Like I don't mean I wear onlie Guccie or LV bags..I meant more like bags not just bought for the purpose of having a bag onlie lah. Basically, bags and shoes that are simplistic, yet still nice looking and most importantly, complements me. If it's not my taste, I don't care if it's the world's most popular shoes or what.


Make up is SO my favourite even though I don't quite wear it! I normally look for Maybelline since it's quite cheap lah but not that cheap it can ruin my skin. I like the smoky look effect, which I sometimes achieve without knowing when I rub my itchy eyes with my itchy fingers, and my waterproof mascara-ed eyeslashes, smudge the bottom and top part of my eyes a little especially if they're too drying. Right now, I dunno why I am into shimmery eye shadows..but i still like lining my eyes in a smoky eye shadow colour. Not a lipstick fan..but right now, I am on a hunt to get a MAC lipstick lookalike in pure matt colour..in brown. Gorgeous.


Fuwah...I wrote so many stuffs i forget what time is it. NExt up! My imaginary birthday list! Woohoo!






Comments

Popular Posts