Right..what I hope for my birthday! yahoo! I know it's like over..but for now onlie lah..trust me, it WILL be back..!

1. The next Sims2 Expansion Pack..although i'm not sure what will be out for next year. Anyway, just for the records..yeah, I have The Sims2 University and Nightlife expansion packs. Price? 42 something..cheap leh for a pc video game!

2. Some I.T. help books..anything lah as long as it is not some very thick manual book that are snore-worthy..for the five seconds onlie.

3. Anything stationery. I love stationery that I buy...and I don't know what I can do with them..heh. Decorative stationery items, I like too...like glitter pens and dust..

4. Uhm..computer peripherals? i.T. gadgets like uhm...a simple to use PDA that can snap fotos too? hee..in my dreams.

5. obviously bag...but not JUST any bag. K, I like a shoulder bag but the one with a shorter handle that I can hang around my elbow. No gawdy prints though..I like black pvc like material..but not too shiny. Then it has to be roomy as well as my wallet..is a bit the fat lah. u know..

6. uhm..accessories? I like accessories..but for now, am looking for a black tiered necklace, made up of dark black beads..but if can make, I lagi (more) suka (happie..). I am fine with dangly earrings too..but pls, dont want too colourful beads..maximum two colours..hehe..

gawd..I sound like some freakin' bored person with my wishlist..maybe being too nice lah..heck.

7. i would like to say i want shoes from URS or Charles & Keith..but nope. I'd prefer getting it myself..unless someone is willing to tag and pay for it on the spot..heh :D

8. A black fossil watch. K, I know i have one freakin' nice one already..that flashes its background in orangey red every now and then..with this extra leather strap, that looks cool when worn. BUT~ I wouldn't mind yet another black fossil watch..If you can get for me in digital..lagi best, since I am so freakin' lazy to count and see where the hands are.

9. A new handphone! harharharhar...uhm, a black 7270.

10. Make up hamper! Make up look plain boring..like in one item..like that..but like, if you can get me in a hamper form..like..I am so happy like that.. :D

11. Creative Zen Micro. I tell ya..5 GB is more than enough for me, actuallie. But if ur budget allows for it, I wouldn't mind 20gb! NOt me pay what..but I'd like either, a black, blue or pink.

Wah. Think I overshot the birthday list..but no one will get for me one lah, confirmed! haha..so, I can go on to 12, 13 and so forth..but yawns..it's onlie going to belittle me like ah..how 'boring' I am..ha!

Comments

Popular Posts