Skip to main content
Right..what I hope for my birthday! yahoo! I know it's like over..but for now onlie lah..trust me, it WILL be back..!

1. The next Sims2 Expansion Pack..although i'm not sure what will be out for next year. Anyway, just for the records..yeah, I have The Sims2 University and Nightlife expansion packs. Price? 42 something..cheap leh for a pc video game!

2. Some I.T. help books..anything lah as long as it is not some very thick manual book that are snore-worthy..for the five seconds onlie.

3. Anything stationery. I love stationery that I buy...and I don't know what I can do with them..heh. Decorative stationery items, I like too...like glitter pens and dust..

4. Uhm..computer peripherals? i.T. gadgets like uhm...a simple to use PDA that can snap fotos too? hee..in my dreams.

5. obviously bag...but not JUST any bag. K, I like a shoulder bag but the one with a shorter handle that I can hang around my elbow. No gawdy prints though..I like black pvc like material..but not too shiny. Then it has to be roomy as well as my wallet..is a bit the fat lah. u know..

6. uhm..accessories? I like accessories..but for now, am looking for a black tiered necklace, made up of dark black beads..but if can make, I lagi (more) suka (happie..). I am fine with dangly earrings too..but pls, dont want too colourful beads..maximum two colours..hehe..

gawd..I sound like some freakin' bored person with my wishlist..maybe being too nice lah..heck.

7. i would like to say i want shoes from URS or Charles & Keith..but nope. I'd prefer getting it myself..unless someone is willing to tag and pay for it on the spot..heh :D

8. A black fossil watch. K, I know i have one freakin' nice one already..that flashes its background in orangey red every now and then..with this extra leather strap, that looks cool when worn. BUT~ I wouldn't mind yet another black fossil watch..If you can get for me in digital..lagi best, since I am so freakin' lazy to count and see where the hands are.

9. A new handphone! harharharhar...uhm, a black 7270.

10. Make up hamper! Make up look plain boring..like in one item..like that..but like, if you can get me in a hamper form..like..I am so happy like that.. :D

11. Creative Zen Micro. I tell ya..5 GB is more than enough for me, actuallie. But if ur budget allows for it, I wouldn't mind 20gb! NOt me pay what..but I'd like either, a black, blue or pink.

Wah. Think I overshot the birthday list..but no one will get for me one lah, confirmed! haha..so, I can go on to 12, 13 and so forth..but yawns..it's onlie going to belittle me like ah..how 'boring' I am..ha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...