Back to my Hobby!

hello there!

so....................hey, have you had anything that caught ur attention and u're just dying to try it out?! I'd say..just give it a go man! I've always liked beads..fancy ones...simple ones..and that seeing how craftfully they are made into awesome looking pieces of dangly earrings..it's so cool..but phooey...so expensive. And the cheaper ones..erm...well, ok one thing they are cheap but not necessarily nice looking. It's like I can find everywhere..and what makes u wanna wear that pair of earrings? It's when the design is so unique you won't catch someone else having the same pair as urs! I so love to design earrings..but alas, I guess the few months following the 'zany period'..where I could make up to two pair of earrings...I sorta slacked. BEcause..I guess I had the toughest few months after that..Actually, come to think of it, it was sorta like an 'up and down' period for me lah. Totally no time to just think up of new designs and then creating it away! I bought a few packs of cheap beads...but ah..cheap doesn't mean ugly looking beads. It's also amazing to think that people are selling earrings or even necklaces off using these same beads...at such a high price. I understandlah..we also need to pay for their craftmanship. But what the heck......if you can make a simple one and then gradually make slightly more complicated ones..and u don't pay a cent for ur own workmanship, heck...why not right?!

And yeah..if u have a hobby shared by the likes of many other people too..and they're making money out of them too...don't be disheartened. For me, I am still excited thinking about redesigning the online gallery of my works.....in the first half of the year. I guess it's all about improvisations lah..and to create designs that are uniquely...ur own creations. So, I guess the key to surviving if you really take this up as a form of business venture...is to be 'different from the others'. And of coz...source out any contacts that can sell you the stuffs u need in bulk..at a much cheaper price. Heh....I love it when it comes to sussing out stuffs that are really affordable...like I recently discovered that I can get beads from singapore yahoo auctions. Gawd...7 packets of beads...selling at 2 bucks..as a whole! Fu yoh!!.....................Ahem..seriously, if you haven't caught the 'auction bug' from yahoo singapore..I suggest u get it now. From a bargain hunter like me..who selfishly still want brand new things..sold at a cheaper price..this is one good reliable source. Or you can try the other version of it...e bay singapore. They are available online and transactions are carried out fast and easy as most accept transfer of money online too.

Anyway..I am digressing. I am all excited yet again..to start a whole new collection...wheee!!!! And yeah...and I am SO gonna create another web layout for my collection...hrm...website creation..yet another hobby! Aaah!! what a way to finish off the year 2005..wooh!

Comments

Popular Posts