Skip to main content

No Way!

Call me silly...paranoid or wateva..but i seriously think tht the floor manager..or wateva fancy name they give themselves..this malay guy old enuf to be my erm..older brother..heh..is trying to 'hit' on me. I'm like..a few times, thinking...'ok rah-yu..doesn't mean that he's malay, and u're malay, he is trying to hit on u or something..'...Haha, maybe I coz I seriously don't wanna get 'hooked' onto them...even if they dangle free food over my head..i mean like duh. I will be in my 'okay, i'm the customer/client...and u're here to serve me..and I'm here to acquire ur service..' mode..So I guess if he's seriously a hottie...or cute..I will still be imagining us going on a date together..watching a movie and then we'll sit down somewhere and watch the moonlight...while he is trying to take my order or telling me stuffs about some admin thingeys. But nope...I don't actually see myself going anywhere else beyond the 'counter' with that particular guy..haha...what a strange analogy..with sexual hints..bleurgh...! counter..kitchen counter..table top...u get the point.

But seriously, I just am so NOT interested in that malay guy who i can even label him as my uncle...and yeah, I know u might be thinking that hey, he's just being friendly and doing his job lah..nothing more. But I find it absolutely strange..and annoying lah..when his staff are perfectly alrite...in doing their job and there is no long queues or what..they're not new or something....or asking for his help with change...I find that whenever I am at the frontline waiting for my order, he likes to 'butt in' lah...after like watching me from afar (think I didn't know..i got eyes around my head..)...and then he will ALWAYS take the opportunity to say how much, collect the money......give me back my change..All the time u know and I tried to avoid the counter he was serving and then suddenly, when I'd be infront, suddenly there was a last minute change of plan. HE would be at that counter or he'll be doing triple duty (besides managing and taking orders), he would collect my change. Oh, and the supposed staff who was serving me halfway? They would then just give me my food. Just now, Iparticularly noticed that she was looking at him when he unofficially took over her duty...like eh?...when she turned around after packing my food to see him there at that cash register.

Of coz..I'll act uninterested (coz I really am lah..heh)...and at the same time acting normal, like casually looking inside the bags after collecting my change and said thank you. I didn't smile lah..but u know what? I said 'thank u' twice...but not looking at anyone..just trying to re-arrange the bags she gave with the cold storage grocery bags quickly..and he said..'thank you..m'am'..like 3 times. The last time he said that..i walked off quickly. What did he expect me to do? Look him in the eyes, said 'Thank You!'....so he could go home and sleep in peace?! Pls lah...I said 'thank u' is good enough alreadi lah...twice some more! rahayu is a busie young woman lah..

Oh..................I know..why he particularly wanted me to pay some attention to him..I was wearing a nice top today! bwahahahhaa...!!! Ha..now i know purple is the new maroon for me..but heck, I am not saying this coz of him k? But eee............don want don want! I dont want to get to know him beyond that...even if he managed to catch me at the bus stop outside...him not in his work mode..or me in my shabby clothes which is quite frequent esp if I am not working and in that shopping centre. Gawd.....that's why I don't like to wish that some guy will show at least some interest in me..coz 'guy' is such a broad definition....and neither do I want to be labeled as 'picky' which make them conclude on why I am boyfriend-less until now..heh..I am taking on a neutral stand. I am not saying why I reject this guy lah..but seriously, if he based this on the fact that I am quite a frequent customer..and I am always alone..except sometimes with my decade old brother...so therefore I muz be single..not attached..to any husband/boyfriend...and also how I always managed to look so shabby when not working but wear nicer clothes if I'm working..haha..he can do A LOT better than this.

And I am also not interested in being someone's 'wife' potential whenever they think they are ready to 'settle down'...coz they're either approaching 30 or have passed 30 and their mum is nagging them to death to finally get married. NO! I want people to like me for who I am...not coz of any of their selfish thoughts! call me particular..call me picky...choosy..........or how Im going to die a single old hag in a one room rented flat..wateva! I don wish to get to know such guys if they have that sorta thought. Oh, and one last thing....doesn't mean I look a tad older than my age...I am around the same age as u! Na-uh! Coz I know to you.......that will make a lagi (one more) reason to be a potential wife-to-be. AHHHH!!!!!! Stay away from me!!! AHHHH!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...