No Way!

Call me silly...paranoid or wateva..but i seriously think tht the floor manager..or wateva fancy name they give themselves..this malay guy old enuf to be my erm..older brother..heh..is trying to 'hit' on me. I'm like..a few times, thinking...'ok rah-yu..doesn't mean that he's malay, and u're malay, he is trying to hit on u or something..'...Haha, maybe I coz I seriously don't wanna get 'hooked' onto them...even if they dangle free food over my head..i mean like duh. I will be in my 'okay, i'm the customer/client...and u're here to serve me..and I'm here to acquire ur service..' mode..So I guess if he's seriously a hottie...or cute..I will still be imagining us going on a date together..watching a movie and then we'll sit down somewhere and watch the moonlight...while he is trying to take my order or telling me stuffs about some admin thingeys. But nope...I don't actually see myself going anywhere else beyond the 'counter' with that particular guy..haha...what a strange analogy..with sexual hints..bleurgh...! counter..kitchen counter..table top...u get the point.

But seriously, I just am so NOT interested in that malay guy who i can even label him as my uncle...and yeah, I know u might be thinking that hey, he's just being friendly and doing his job lah..nothing more. But I find it absolutely strange..and annoying lah..when his staff are perfectly alrite...in doing their job and there is no long queues or what..they're not new or something....or asking for his help with change...I find that whenever I am at the frontline waiting for my order, he likes to 'butt in' lah...after like watching me from afar (think I didn't know..i got eyes around my head..)...and then he will ALWAYS take the opportunity to say how much, collect the money......give me back my change..All the time u know and I tried to avoid the counter he was serving and then suddenly, when I'd be infront, suddenly there was a last minute change of plan. HE would be at that counter or he'll be doing triple duty (besides managing and taking orders), he would collect my change. Oh, and the supposed staff who was serving me halfway? They would then just give me my food. Just now, Iparticularly noticed that she was looking at him when he unofficially took over her duty...like eh?...when she turned around after packing my food to see him there at that cash register.

Of coz..I'll act uninterested (coz I really am lah..heh)...and at the same time acting normal, like casually looking inside the bags after collecting my change and said thank you. I didn't smile lah..but u know what? I said 'thank u' twice...but not looking at anyone..just trying to re-arrange the bags she gave with the cold storage grocery bags quickly..and he said..'thank you..m'am'..like 3 times. The last time he said that..i walked off quickly. What did he expect me to do? Look him in the eyes, said 'Thank You!'....so he could go home and sleep in peace?! Pls lah...I said 'thank u' is good enough alreadi lah...twice some more! rahayu is a busie young woman lah..

Oh..................I know..why he particularly wanted me to pay some attention to him..I was wearing a nice top today! bwahahahhaa...!!! Ha..now i know purple is the new maroon for me..but heck, I am not saying this coz of him k? But eee............don want don want! I dont want to get to know him beyond that...even if he managed to catch me at the bus stop outside...him not in his work mode..or me in my shabby clothes which is quite frequent esp if I am not working and in that shopping centre. Gawd.....that's why I don't like to wish that some guy will show at least some interest in me..coz 'guy' is such a broad definition....and neither do I want to be labeled as 'picky' which make them conclude on why I am boyfriend-less until now..heh..I am taking on a neutral stand. I am not saying why I reject this guy lah..but seriously, if he based this on the fact that I am quite a frequent customer..and I am always alone..except sometimes with my decade old brother...so therefore I muz be single..not attached..to any husband/boyfriend...and also how I always managed to look so shabby when not working but wear nicer clothes if I'm working..haha..he can do A LOT better than this.

And I am also not interested in being someone's 'wife' potential whenever they think they are ready to 'settle down'...coz they're either approaching 30 or have passed 30 and their mum is nagging them to death to finally get married. NO! I want people to like me for who I am...not coz of any of their selfish thoughts! call me particular..call me picky...choosy..........or how Im going to die a single old hag in a one room rented flat..wateva! I don wish to get to know such guys if they have that sorta thought. Oh, and one last thing....doesn't mean I look a tad older than my age...I am around the same age as u! Na-uh! Coz I know to you.......that will make a lagi (one more) reason to be a potential wife-to-be. AHHHH!!!!!! Stay away from me!!! AHHHH!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts