A DIfficult Start!

Fuwah!.....

Never knew my enthusiasm of making earrings..was almost shortlived! Can u believe I took a freakin..3 hours just to make one bloody earring..yes..not a pair, but AN earring! Anyway, I had an unsuspecting victim, my colleague, who just had this impressive collections of earrings, and she's not shy to wear them..dangling from her ears! gawd...I just lurve earrings..but damn it, whenever I attempt to wear them, I always look like I am having an extra pair of ears, that happen to sparkle more.

So anyway, after 'resting' for like so long alreadi after my last attempt..I am struggling with the most mundane of stuffs. I tell ya..even before I hit my forties, where ur eyesight tends to a little bit poorer..mine i think I will need reading glasses soon. oklah i KNOW as if my eyesight is so freakin' perfect..I meant the kind of eye condition people usually get when they are in their mid life..not mid life crisis mind you. Like when near things seemed so far..heh..I am beginning to sound like some eye cousellor (Gawd..! that is the 'work' part of me talking!) . ANYWAY.. that coupled with my extra buttery fingers..(k, maybe coz they're fat lah so small pieces r harder to handle), u got it! A single earring that took me almost the whole waking hours of the night.

But dammit, I am so impressed with the finished work..that I just GOT to take a picture of it just to put it up on my blog. Knowing my lazy lazy lazy tendency to NOT post any photos which are..well....time consuming...if I ever post any photos up there...I am going beyond my lazy mode...which is a rarity if u ask me.

Since I am making believe that this colleague of mine is a 'customer'...it makes me extra careful with my workmanship coz after all, I am giving this to someone, not just stashed somewhere in some box never to see the light of day anymore..Anyway, uhm...........................if u want me to make a pair of earrings for u, by all means! I'll see what I can do..And, if you want a stylish montage of pictures..I can do that too! The montage is FOC by the way...and I also do stylish sigs, or signatures..the type of image that some people use as a form of personalization on an online forum board or in emails. Heh...cheap self promotion.

BTW, I am serious about that. Earrings wont cost much too lah. Definitely less than 5 bucks for a pair. Wait...aren't I supposed to post a pic of the earring?! Haha...haven't even taken a picture yet...classic case of laziness. Scroll down!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay, I am having some technical problems with my handphone..hahaha...u see, there is always something that is bound to happen if I am ever in my non-lazy mode.

Comments

Popular Posts