Skip to main content

A DIfficult Start!

Fuwah!.....

Never knew my enthusiasm of making earrings..was almost shortlived! Can u believe I took a freakin..3 hours just to make one bloody earring..yes..not a pair, but AN earring! Anyway, I had an unsuspecting victim, my colleague, who just had this impressive collections of earrings, and she's not shy to wear them..dangling from her ears! gawd...I just lurve earrings..but damn it, whenever I attempt to wear them, I always look like I am having an extra pair of ears, that happen to sparkle more.

So anyway, after 'resting' for like so long alreadi after my last attempt..I am struggling with the most mundane of stuffs. I tell ya..even before I hit my forties, where ur eyesight tends to a little bit poorer..mine i think I will need reading glasses soon. oklah i KNOW as if my eyesight is so freakin' perfect..I meant the kind of eye condition people usually get when they are in their mid life..not mid life crisis mind you. Like when near things seemed so far..heh..I am beginning to sound like some eye cousellor (Gawd..! that is the 'work' part of me talking!) . ANYWAY.. that coupled with my extra buttery fingers..(k, maybe coz they're fat lah so small pieces r harder to handle), u got it! A single earring that took me almost the whole waking hours of the night.

But dammit, I am so impressed with the finished work..that I just GOT to take a picture of it just to put it up on my blog. Knowing my lazy lazy lazy tendency to NOT post any photos which are..well....time consuming...if I ever post any photos up there...I am going beyond my lazy mode...which is a rarity if u ask me.

Since I am making believe that this colleague of mine is a 'customer'...it makes me extra careful with my workmanship coz after all, I am giving this to someone, not just stashed somewhere in some box never to see the light of day anymore..Anyway, uhm...........................if u want me to make a pair of earrings for u, by all means! I'll see what I can do..And, if you want a stylish montage of pictures..I can do that too! The montage is FOC by the way...and I also do stylish sigs, or signatures..the type of image that some people use as a form of personalization on an online forum board or in emails. Heh...cheap self promotion.

BTW, I am serious about that. Earrings wont cost much too lah. Definitely less than 5 bucks for a pair. Wait...aren't I supposed to post a pic of the earring?! Haha...haven't even taken a picture yet...classic case of laziness. Scroll down!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay, I am having some technical problems with my handphone..hahaha...u see, there is always something that is bound to happen if I am ever in my non-lazy mode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...